I hear Conor's whiskey is pretty bad

3:14

Just look at the mans reaction while he looks at the glass and reconsiders all his life decisions.

Thats it folks. Proper 12 sounds like the time this business will have before going bankrupt. 12 months. Properly.

Thats a pretty false statement
I hate whiskey, and granted I haven't had a lot of it. But I tried Jamieson the other day and actually didn't mind it. Don't what grade of Jamieson it was, but wasn't bad.

Yes, they do. Very, very much so. There is no drink of any kind that I love more than whisky. Taste something decent from Scotland, and you might love it too. Problem is, most people have only tasted junk like Jack Daniel's etc, and decided they don't like it, which is fair, I suppose. But that's like saying you don't like traveling because the only place you traveled to was boring as fuck and the food there made you sick.
I have to speak up about the Jack Daniels hate... the honey one is pretty damn tasty

I have to speak up about the Jack Daniels hate... the honey one is pretty damn tasty

Don't drink too much of it that shit gave me heartburn. And I don't even get heartburn.

Yes, they do. Very, very much so. There is no drink of any kind that I love more than whisky. Taste something decent from Scotland, and you might love it too. Problem is, most people have only tasted junk like Jack Daniel's etc, and decided they don't like it, which is fair, I suppose. But that's like saying you don't like traveling because the only place you traveled to was boring as fuck and the food there made you sick.

Whats 3 good whiskeys to try?

Only casuals would drink that shit

I watched a few minutes. They said it was easy to drink but immature. Needs to age.

Who cares about the taste. All that matters is If Conor did personally crush those grapes...

I hate whiskey, and granted I haven't had a lot of it. But I tried Jamieson the other day and actually didn't mind it. Don't what grade of Jamieson it was, but wasn't bad.
Jameson is very easy to drink. I'm not personally much of a fan, but it's probably not a bad starting place for enjoying whisky. You might suddenly find that you go from "actually didn't mind it" to "hey, this is damn nice." And then you'll want to try other stuff, and before you know it the Lagavulin 16 is your favorite drink of all.

You know, I think most people pretty much hate whisky the first few times they have it - even if they have something fairly decent. It certainly was an acquired taste for me - I didn't like it at all for a long time. And now I'm a total whisky geek, and I enjoy the hell out of every little sip I have (if it's a nice whisky, at least). I founded a small whisky club, and I also make my own blended malts (without being all that successful at it - it's not an easy thing to do well, to be honest).

It's a weird thing (and a slippery slope, ahem)...

Yeah, a lot of people don't like whiskey but to say no body likes it is just plain asinine.

Try an entry level bourbon next time like woodford or bulleit. I find new drinkers tend to like those before getting a taste for the sharper stuff

I wouldn't expect a brand new whiskey to taste good tbh. Maybe in 10-15 years they can out with a decent aged whiskey

It's a sourced whiskey - already matured for years in barrels and then blended together. That's how every 'brand' does it. You're correct though... a real distillery that makes their own whiskey would certainly have to sit on that whiskey for a while before it's worth a shit.

51zEFM11IxL.jpg

This is my shit tho. Was bought a bottle when I left a job. Delicious is an understatement.

I watched a few minutes. They said it was easy to drink but immature. Needs to age.
Need to watch till the end when they taste it on the rocks. They are then disgusted.

One guy dropped the score down to a 1 or 2. The other to a 4.

Last edited:
Conor made a shitty whiskey and passes it off as some elite shit at high price to sell to his dumb ones. What a surprise.
I thought it was only $25? If it's inferior to Jameson, then it's certainly a ripoff but if it's $25, I'm not expecting Macallan, Oban or even Chivas for that matter.

Meh, not a fan of any drinks by themselves. Count me as a “all Alcohol taste like shit” kinda guy.

Red Bull vodka is my kind of drink. Everything else taste like ass.

Back