I hear Conor's whiskey is pretty bad

ci-woodford-reserve-bourbon-c985a76a3eeaa7c2.png

Thats my shit, Im not a expert but it taste really good, Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey, try it out

I do promo events for Glen Grant, smooth stuff...the 15 year is great
A7BD7660-877B-4F65-907D-EBA7F4047322.jpeg

I wouldn't expect a brand new whiskey to taste good tbh. Maybe in 10-15 years they can out with a decent aged whiskey

Its a blended whiskey, not a single malt. Who knows what is in the blend but it could include a few drops of a 10-20 year. Its also blended with vodka and probably sugar. This is not a serious whiskey.

Need to watch till the end when they taste it in the rocks. They are then disgusted.

One guy dropped the score down to a 1 or 2. The other to a 4.
Lol. I couldn't make it that far. Not that these guys are terrible, I just don't care enough.

I drank my share of whiskey in my youth, but I don't drink much these days, and when I do it's usually bourbon or Scotch. My favorite Scotch is Lagavulin. Bourbon I prefer Maker's Mark. My husband sometimes drinks Irish whiskey, but its always the usual suspects: Jameson's, Bushmill's, maybe Redbreast. I'm not as poor as I once was, so when I do buy a bottle it's usually well aged and a decade or two in the cask covers a multitude of sins.

As far as McGregor owning (or investing in) a distillery, I think it's a lot smarter than blowing his money on cocaine and whores but I'm in no hurry to run out and buy a bottle.

Tobermory single malt scotch whisky for me.

Buffalo Trace
Angel's Envy
Highland Park Scotch
Bulliet Bourbon
Jack Rye
Bulliet Rye
Macallan
Glenfiddich
Glenlivet
BSB if it's something more on the sweet side you desire

Frankly, most of these celebrity ran boozes suck ass unless is Casamigos Tequila.

It doesn't matter. His followers are imbeciles. They'll be down for anything he endorses.

It's from the Bushmills distillery. It will taste okay, they don't make trash. But it's probably 5 or 10 bucks overpriced due to the celebrity factor.

Lol. I couldn't make it that far. Not that these guys are terrible, I just don't care enough.

I drank my share of whiskey in my youth, but I don't drink much these days, and when I do it's usually bourbon or Scotch. My favorite Scotch is Lagavulin. Bourbon I prefer Maker's Mark. My husband sometimes drinks Irish whiskey, but its always the usual suspects: Jameson's, Bushmill's, maybe Redbreast. I'm not as poor as I once was, so when I do buy a bottle it's usually well aged and a decade or two in the cask covers a multitude of sins.

As far as McGregor owning (or investing in) a distillery, I think it's a lot smarter than blowing his money on cocaine and whores but I'm in no hurry to run out and buy a bottle.
Im more of a vodka kind of guy.

Team khabib on that one i guess :D

I have always been a Jack man, I have never spent more than £35 on a bottle of Bourbon but nothing has tasted better from what I've had.

I did spend just short of £100 on a bottle of absinthe though.

I have always been a Jack man, I have never spent more than £35 on a bottle of Bourbon but nothing has tasted better from what I've had.

I did spend just short of £100 on a bottle of absinthe though.
Absinthe is so very hit or miss for me. I had a few bottles way back in the day that were awesome, but mostly it's just meh now. Don't know if absinthe has changed r if it's me. Plus horrible hangovers.

Connor’s whiskey the piece of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I thought it was only $25? If it's inferior to Jameson, then it's certainly a ripoff but if it's $25, I'm not expecting Macallan, Oban or even Chivas for that matter.
Didn't know it was that low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back