I have a feeling Anderson Silva was using steroids his whole career...

Status
Not open for further replies.
real fighters like fedor never bust for peds, let alone synthetic peds.

<Fedor23>
Why did you go ruining your own thread with this post? I agree about Anderson, but Fedor never fought under USADA, and when he was considered invincible, fought with NO testing. Don't bring up people like that when giving examples of being clean. We have no idea if he was clean.

Yes, it is very likely that Anderson was a cheater for most of his career. He popped twice right away under USADA.

How come this fighter-bashing thread is still up, or not in wasteland yet?

I still can't believe how badly Jones / Silva ruined their careers. It's fucking surreal.

Somebody put tainted supplements in his hamburgers.

Novo%2Blanche%2Bdo%2BBurger%2BKing%2BBK%2BPicanha.jpg

Roiderson fans are a joke for being in such denial.

2x failed tests in USADA era lol!!!

'''he used those drugs to heal his leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL

qsqgx.jpg

I have a feeling most all fighters used PEDS during their careers.

In the absence of evidence, it's useless.
I don't think you understand what induction is.

The fact in itself that he popped twice immediately with strict testing is evidence in itself.

Then everyone was using roids by that logic. The actual dirty test have to count for something.

No, that logic does not suggest that everyone was using steroids. it suggests that the guys who get caught only once used far more often than just once.

I don't think you understand what induction is.

The fact in itself that he popped twice immediately with strict testing is evidence in itself.

This. It's amazing how many things people claim there is no evidence for in the middle of a discussion of that evidence.

Not sure how his fans can explain how he didn't use his whole career. He liberally chose to start doing peds the very first time he was random tested? What a good time to start doing peds.

Fact is if you feel the need to still use peds after USADA came into play then you've been addicted to them and cannot figth without them. Basically what AS said.

Never been tested by USADA and has actively avoided the UFC. Not saying that he's ever used, but I'm sure Anderson would have got aay with it if he fought in the same orgs as Fedor.

Still HW GOAT though. For now.

There’s no guarantee, but the only reason I MIGHT believe Fedor, is he was adamant about special testing if he faced Ubereem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back