I have a feeling Anderson Silva was using steroids his whole career...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can speculate all we want, but unless a fighter tested positive we don't know.

It's like baseball in the 90s. More people were using than got caught, but you can't definitively say who.

Who is to say if Anderson used steroids before his leg break? No one knows, but the fact that he got caught twice using doesn't help his credibility at all.
this also leaves less credibility to give to anderson though, and known this was under stricter and tighter rules aswell...

I'm more wary of those that don't want to talk about it. Makes me think that they're avoiding it because they know it will come back to bite them on the ass. Diaz brothers talk about it almost more than anyone and I don't think they'd take them.

If they actively avoid questions perhaps and I wouldn't say everyone who moans about PEDs is on them but in general I tend to take the view that fighters who just keep there nose out of it and get on with things are the least likely to be on something.

I have no idea if he did or not.

But, this is why if you’ve popped. You’re simply forevermore not even in MY own personal GOAT conversation. It tarnishes a fighter’s whole career, and legacy, imo. As it should, btw.

It’s like criminals. When they are busted. It may indeed be their first bust. But, it’s highly unlikely it was their first time ever breaking the law.

They pop, and do whatever punishment is meted out. Yes, they should be allowed to fight again, imo. I’m not against anybody making a living at their chosen profession.

But, popping a second time. Probably should be a permanent suspension. It’s proof of not just a pattern. As opposed to one occurrence. It’s proof they iust do not, or will not respect the rules, their opponents, the fans, or the sport.

So, GTFO.

However, if a fighter does pop a second time. And, if ppl honestly think a lifetime ban is too harsh. Then, I’d say the minimum punishment should be 5 years.

Slaps on the wrist are not a deterrent.

Just my opinion.

<mma4>

my bad bud, i didnt read inbetween the lines.

but i just dont get that testing dirty (specially in the case of anderson who said his infamous quote) doesnt erase all the clean tests. but thats just my thought.

I tend to be lighter on silva due to everything that happened before his dirty test. Vicious leg break, once the king now an old man, and lots of missed time for an otherwise active fighter.

What if his infamous quote does apply to him but didn't go in effect for him until his leg break/ first dirty test? Maybe that could explain why he continues to test hot now.

4009218.gif

I think he used steroids twice only. He was caught twice which supports my belief...

His skull structure changed over the years with those work outs.

images

chuteboxe2.jpg

Anderson-Silva-vs-Griffin.jpg

You're all on steroids - Kenny Florian

I read that in the Anderson voice in my head.

For having one of the least masculine voices ever, he had lightning in his hands. He hit people in a different way.

Definitively.

His own words. His head has grown abnormally.

This was in his house

mrzdwx.jpg

Blackhouse aka Roidhouse notorious for PED’s.

Look at his S & C coach for fuck sake

Anderoid is a walking pharmacy. Absolute fraud

You're surprised that a professional athlete is using PED's? Time to get your head out from under that rock.

I have a feeling a lot of top fighters were using steroids their whole careers.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

This alone may be the most blatant proof that Anderson is a dirty cheater and has been using his whole career.

Anderson Silva first tested positive for steroids after his fight with Nick Diaz where he tested positive for Drostanolone and Androsterone, many people thought Anderson would have used those steroids to recover from his whole broken leg thing (which is shown just below), but I think he only popped for those after USADA was in the talks with the UFC and they were doing doing a trial run to try to make their presence felt.

Leg break seen here.
BeaqzdG.gif

Those that want it in slow motion please see below.
giphy.gif

Anderson Silva proceeded to lose to Michael Bisping of all fighters, and keep in mind this was probably when USADA was testing him the hardest and he was given no free time to use steroids. So Anderson without his steroids was handled by Bisping pretty easily, who happened to lose to GSP in a rather dominant (or is it submissive) fashion? Please keep in mind GSP and Bisping have never tested positive for steroids yet. Or synthetic steroids actually.

So after USADA running a number on Anderson and him thinking he was in the clear again after he didnt test positive for being a very late replacement against Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 which was basically a card saver (say what ever you want to me, but I think UFC paid USADA to fuck off and not test Anderson who was probably pumped full off roids at the time out of training camp just to give hardcore UFC and Anderson fans a reason to consider purchasing UFC 200.)

Please keep in mind what Anderson said back in the day,

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson then proceeds to pop for synthetic steroids before his fight with Kelvin, after getting scared seeing what Kelvin Gastelum did to Tim Kennedy and Vitor Belfort, Anderson must have felt inclined to use his peds again which gave him an aura of invincibility. Now he is facing a 4 year ban.

I do have a feeling right from the first time Anderson fought, that he was using steroids and has been his whole career. Ees normal to think that after two legitimate ped busts...

What do you guys think?

I think you are a dumbass.
Not only this very post has been posted plenty of times, but all of you haters have been exposed.
Silva has been tested before and after every single fight.
If he was as good as to never fail every single test then, he would not have failed now.
You fail at logic.

"Don't attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity".

Either Anderson was juicing his entire career, but then suddenly forgot how to avoid detection after all these years...

OR...

He only started juicing after the leg break, didn't learn how to do it right, didn't speak to the right people, and didn't learn how to not get caught.

The last option makes more sense than Anderson suddenly forgetting how to cheat the system after all these years.

or he has always been on peds, like his own statement alludes to?

this one below, incase you didnt see it.

Or he felt that at the time when he was still in his prime physically n didn’t need them

Then after he broke his leg n Turned 40 he realize the only way to return in the cage is with a bit of help.

It’s not like ppl don’t change their mind overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back