I have a feeling Anderson Silva was using steroids his whole career...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that in the Anderson voice in my head.

For having one of the least masculine voices ever, he had lightning in his hands. He hit people in a different way.

Same with Tyson

Which makes it even more weird

1Dx4KTQ.png

23aCzcZ.png

MfPNC7Y.png

could it be?

This thread is a fighter bashing festival.

He was on PEDs when he tested positive for them. Otherwise, say nothing.

I've seen this said so many times. I've become immune to it. Anderson's a roider who delivered some great performances.

Usada ruining all our fun

but it is also listed as a ped and illegal...

I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think what he was eluding to is that it makes sense if Anderson was using Drostanalone his entire career a side effect is bone mass loss, hence the leg breaking easily.

I just think it was a well placed check on Weidmans behalf.

I don't buy that at all. He doesn't pass the smell test for long time roider.

i.cfc

Anderoid's "strength and conditioning" coach.

<{Heymansnicker}>

This thread is a fighter bashing festival.

He was on PEDs when he tested positive for them. Otherwise, say nothing.
He changed to that S&C coach and got done twice.

Makes you wonder how easily manipulated they are.

Anderson Silva proceeded to lose to Michael Bisping of all fighters, and keep in mind this was probably when USADA was testing him the hardest and he was given no free time to use steroids. So Anderson without his steroids was handled by Bisping pretty easily, who happened to lose to GSP in a rather dominant (or is it submissive) fashion?

TS while I agree with you that Silva probably used for most of his career, this part of your lengthy post jumped out to me. I see you are probably a GSP fan, and are doing some MMA math to show GSP is better than Anderson. Bisping did not easily beat Silva. Silva fucked him up and if not for a confusing stoppage/non-stoppage/mouthpiece fiasco Bisping could have and maybe should have lost that fight via KO.
Now, I’m in the camp of putting GSP ahead of Silva, but don’t rewrite history. It’s silly.

I certainly should have specified my thoughts. You're basically saying the test doesn't matter because even for the fights they didn't test dirty, you still say they were dirty. We can use that same logic on any fighter whether they have a dirty test or not.

Usada is way more thorough than the athletic commission but they busted many people across a few sports as well.

It's only my opinion, I say they're clean until they're dirty but testing dirty doesn't erase all the clean test.

Agree'd, and everybody agree's Jon Jones fought clean vs OSP, because it was under USADA and he passed.

Nobody is claiming that AS cheated in his post USADA bouts that he passed the tests for.

But its safe to claim they were cheating pre USADA, because its moronic to assume they only started cheating when USADA was incorporated...

I have a feeling that Anderson Silva is the greatest mma fighter of all time

I think it's pretty telling that the first time he was ever randomly drug tested, he got caught.

He changed to that S&C coach and got done twice.

Makes you wonder how easily manipulated they are.

The haters don't seem to make up their minds. They have a "one strike and you're out" policy for the fighters they hate. If the guy tests positive once, he was always getting false negatives. They don't seem to realize that this rationale means their favs might all be getting false positives while they spend their time smearing the negative results from the fighters they hate.

It's distilled, crystalline pure stupidity that you can really only find here.

I have a feeling that Anderson Silva is the greatest mma fighter of all time

He objectively is. MMA is about finishing, and nobody has a collection of finishes that nobody can even come close to. Submissions, KOs, TKOs. It's a landslide.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

This alone may be the most blatant proof that Anderson is a dirty cheater and has been using his whole career.

Anderson Silva first tested positive for steroids after his fight with Nick Diaz where he tested positive for Drostanolone and Androsterone, many people thought Anderson would have used those steroids to recover from his whole broken leg thing (which is shown just below), but I think he only popped for those after USADA was in the talks with the UFC and they were doing doing a trial run to try to make their presence felt.

Leg break seen here.
BeaqzdG.gif

Those that want it in slow motion please see below.
giphy.gif

Anderson Silva proceeded to lose to Michael Bisping of all fighters, and keep in mind this was probably when USADA was testing him the hardest and he was given no free time to use steroids. So Anderson without his steroids was handled by Bisping pretty easily, who happened to lose to GSP in a rather dominant (or is it submissive) fashion? Please keep in mind GSP and Bisping have never tested positive for steroids yet. Or synthetic steroids actually.

So after USADA running a number on Anderson and him thinking he was in the clear again after he didnt test positive for being a very late replacement against Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 which was basically a card saver (say what ever you want to me, but I think UFC paid USADA to fuck off and not test Anderson who was probably pumped full off roids at the time out of training camp just to give hardcore UFC and Anderson fans a reason to consider purchasing UFC 200.)

Please keep in mind what Anderson said back in the day,

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Anderson then proceeds to pop for synthetic steroids before his fight with Kelvin, after getting scared seeing what Kelvin Gastelum did to Tim Kennedy and Vitor Belfort, Anderson must have felt inclined to use his peds again which gave him an aura of invincibility. Now he is facing a 4 year ban.

I do have a feeling right from the first time Anderson fought, that he was using steroids and has been his whole career. Ees normal to think that after two legitimate ped busts...

What do you guys think?

Anderson is simply Pre-USADA and Post-USADA. We do not know what his prime really is.

<{jackyeah}>

He's a dirty hypocrite but I don't care. Let them roid.

The haters don't seem to make up their minds. They have a "one strike and you're out" policy for the fighters they hate. If the guy tests positive once, he was always getting false negatives. They don't seem to realize that this rationale means their favs might all be getting false positives while they spend their time smearing the negative results from the fighters they hate.

It's distilled, crystalline pure stupidity that you can really only find here.

So he should be given one more shot? That's twice now lol

or he has always been on peds, like his own statement alludes to?

this one below, incase you didnt see it.

I love how he made an excuse for him, while accusing everyone and pretty much insinuating that it's okay..

<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back