I got into it with a biker last night

He was riding my ass. Like literally right on my bumper. So I just sat there to piss him off. Guess it worked. All he had to do was go around. This happened in a subdivision with no other cars around. The guy was trying to start shit for no reason
Why would you do that five blocks from your moms place with your girl in the truck? Let it go in hat situation. If you're alone and he's riding you hard and fast, then do what you gotta do

Why would you do that five blocks from your moms place with your girl in the truck? Let it go in hat situation. If you're alone and he's riding you hard and fast, then do what you gotta do
Not smart I know.
Shit happens when a dude starts punching you

This is what I look after I let him tee off on me. That's fucking pitiful. He wasnt even a small dude but he obviously hits like a bitch
IMG_5989.JPG

You forgot to say that as you drove off, everyone in the neighborhood stood up and clapped.

You forgot to say that as you drove off, everyone in the neighborhood stood up and clapped.
They probably did. That guy was as douchey as they come. Even his girl thought he was a douche

And now he probably knows where your mother lives, and where your daughter stays (at least sometimes). Horrible decision to engage unless you intended to kill him. I don't know what state you live in but it's never a bad idea to keep an unmolested knife on your person or vehicle. Scary biker attacks you outside your mom's house with your daughter a few yards away... not hard to spin that as a life or death confrontation. Throw a knife in the mix? Done son. Dead biker, safe family.
I'm thinking I could have legally shot him right then & there. Had my daughter been with me, that may have happened

Seriously, why do girls do that? Holding you back so the other guy can hit you at free will. lol females...

Anytime someone unloads on someone else's face they win

This is usually a guy unloading on a girls face but same rules apply imo

sounds like you're ready for a challenge. My boy @faustian is available.
giphy.gif

Seriously, why do girls do that? Holding you back so the other guy can hit you at free will. lol females...
Well I was letting him hit me at free will. His punches didn't hurt. You'd be surprised at how satisfying it is to look a man in the eyes while he punches you over & over again with everything he's got & he can't even faze you. That's like taking a piece of a mans soul lol He only left one bruise on the bridge of my nose & scratches on my neck.

Well I was letting him hit me at free will. His punches didn't hurt. You'd be surprised at how satisfying it is to look a man in the eyes while he punches you over & over again with everything he's got & he can't even faze you. That's like taking a piece of a mans soul lol He only left one bruise on the bridge of my nose & scratches on my neck.

I choked out a guy who just threatened me...that was enough for me to guillotine him. You were defending yourself so it's all good. Why your girl left the car to make it worse means she needs an attitude adjustment... girls for the most part should let men do what men do and not get involved...unless they're a shit disturber.

I choked out a guy who just threatened me...that was enough for me to guillotine him. You were defending yourself so it's all good. Why your girl left the car to make it worse means she needs an attitude adjustment... girls for the most part should let men do what men do and not get involved...unless they're a shit disturber.
She wasn't actually trying to make it worse. She didn't want me to do anything. She meant well

She wasn't actually trying to make it worse. She didn't want me to do anything. She meant well

But she held your arms back right? Fuck that. Stay in the car, close the doors and windows and be a spectator. Otherwise, she can be another liability.

Anyways, depending on the opponent, you either choose to strike or submit. The reasoning is fear and confidence...and some compassion. If this biker scared you then you gotta pound him out. If you're not scared, you choke him cuz you don't wanna hurt him.

Many times a falling opponent can hit their head and die. It's not worth it so a well timed submission resolves the issue. Fuck bikers.

Somehow I think the lead up to the fight was something like this....

But she held your arms back right? Fuck that. Stay in the car, close the doors and windows and be a spectator. Otherwise, she can be another liability.

Anyways, depending on the opponent, you either choose to strike or submit. The reasoning is fear and confidence...and some compassion. If this biker scared you then you gotta pound him out. If you're not scared, you choke him cuz you don't wanna hurt him.

Many times a falling opponent can hit their head and die. It's not worth it so a well timed submission resolves the issue. Fuck bikers.
She wrapped her arms around me & in doing so she pinned my arms to my sides That was only for like a second though. I just mentioned that in the post because i thought it was funny. It didn't even matter because I was keeping my hands down anyway. I'm actually glad I got out of my truck. I have a brand new truck & the last thing I wanted was him fucking up my truck.

She wrapped her arms around me & in doing so she pinned my arms to my sides That was only for like a second though. I just mentioned that in the post because i thought it was funny. It didn't even matter because I was keeping my hands down anyway. I'm actually glad I got out of my truck. I have a brand new truck & the last thing I wanted was him fucking up my truck.

If the biker was my size or larger and he punched me in my face hard or soft...its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

I'll either jump on his back like a spider monkey or rush him so fast he won't know how to react...he'll be on his back with my right elbow smashing his left temple. Fuck the submission. Than I'd smash his bike on top of him like an avant garde art installation...

"Bitches of Anarchy"

what a terrible troll job. don't mind reading troll posts so long as they're entertaining.

Back