I got into it with a biker last night

Drenalin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the type of person to start shit, but somehow I ended up in some shit last night. So I was driving through a subdivision & a Harley biker was riding my ass. When I came to a stop sign I just sat there & wouldn't go. So he got off his bike & walked up to my window & punched me right in my face. I seriously was in shock. The guy was obviously fucked up or crazy. He punched me a few more times & at this point I'm getting pissed. Problem is I have my girl in the truck & we are literally like 5 houses down from my moms place where we're going to pick up our daughter. My girl is screaming "Alex no we need to get our daughter, think about our daughter" but I'm furious. I get out of the truck pissed as can be, but I still refuse to fight back. His girl is screaming at him, my girl is screaming at me, meanwhile I just sit there & let this dude unload on me. I wasn't even trying to fight back, but my girl still felt the need to wrap her arms around me in a way that my arms were pinned to my sides lol thanks babe. I couldn't defend myself if I tried. The thing is I didn't even care. I let this dude land on my face at will & he couldn't even faze me. As I'm taking his punches I'm telling him he's throwing everything he's got & he can't do shit lol it was at this moment in life I learned I have chin. First time I've ever been punched. So finally my girl ends up falling on the ground & scuffing her elbow. Now I'm pissed beyond belief & I stick him with 2 straight rights & he shoots for a takedown & lands in a guillotine. He claws at me like a girl until he goes out. I remain there even though his girl screams over & over again that the cops are on their way. When he comes to & stands up, I taunt him with my hands in the air telling him he hits like a bitch lol then I get back in my truck & leave.

I let this dude unload on my face at will & all he did was bloody my nose. I have a faint bruise on the bridge of my nose & that's it. I landed 2 straight rights clean before he panic wrestled. This all happened right in front of his house so I hope I see him again just because I wanna see if I did any damage. He's damn near my moms neighbor.

Watching MMA does help you in street fight. I have zero training & ive been in one fight my whole life, when I was 17. I wasn't trying to fight but i obviously had to defend my girl. Just my knowledge from watching years of MMA is what allowed me to sink in guillotine. He shot for takedown & was in a guillotine before he hit the ground. And squeezing the life out of him is a feeling I'll never forget.

Cliffs:
-biker started shit with me
-I let biker unload on me at will
-biker had no power
-biker made my girl fall on the ground
-biker finally pissed me off
-biker got choked out

Sounds like the biker got the decision win on aggression and damage.

Biker 118-110, IMO.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm confused. Are you back with your daughters mother?

Sounds like Guillard vs Josh Neer.

You should have kicked his bike over.

Also, literally none of this happened.

I'm confused. Are you back with your daughters mother?
Yes I am. She's sleeping next to me right now. She changed completely after she gave birth. We've had 5 weeks to work on shit & she back to her old self again

Seriously though TS, not smart to let someone land on you. If he did have teh powah, you could wake up in A&E......................... With a carrot up yo' ass.

You should have kicked his bike over.

Also, literally none of this happened.
Oh it happened. And yes I should've kicked the bike over but never even thought about that until afterwards.

Bikers friends are gonna post YouTube video and have you arrested after the fact.

So you just sat there and let him unload on your face?

Cucked.

Immediately regretting my biker thread......

<Oku02>

Did you do a standing guillotine on him?

Seriously though TS, not smart to let someone land on you. If he did have teh powah, you could wake up in A&E......................... With a carrot up yo' ass.
I know. Not very smart. I won't do that again. Had i been by myself, things would've gone down differently. I listened to my girl. Big mistake but it all worked out

@Drenalin did you tell him you were the real deal as you choked him?

Back