I got into it with a biker last night

I'm not the type of person to start shit, but somehow I ended up in some shit last night. So I was driving through a subdivision & a Harley biker was riding my ass. When I came to a stop sign I just sat there & wouldn't go. So he got off his bike & walked up to my window & punched me right in my face. I seriously was in shock. The guy was obviously fucked up or crazy. He punched me a few more times & at this point I'm getting pissed. Problem is I have my girl in the truck & we are literally like 5 houses down from my moms place where we're going to pick up our daughter. My girl is screaming "Alex no we need to get our daughter, think about our daughter" but I'm furious. I get out of the truck pissed as can be, but I still refuse to fight back. His girl is screaming at him, my girl is screaming at me, meanwhile I just sit there & let this dude unload on me. I wasn't even trying to fight back, but my girl still felt the need to wrap her arms around me in a way that my arms were pinned to my sides lol thanks babe. I couldn't defend myself if I tried. The thing is I didn't even care. I let this dude land on my face at will & he couldn't even faze me. As I'm taking his punches I'm telling him he's throwing everything he's got & he can't do shit lol it was at this moment in life I learned I have chin. First time I've ever been punched. So finally my girl ends up falling on the ground & scuffing her elbow. Now I'm pissed beyond belief & I stick him with 2 straight rights & he shoots for a takedown & lands in a guillotine. He claws at me like a girl until he goes out. I remain there even though his girl screams over & over again that the cops are on their way. When he comes to & stands up, I taunt him with my hands in the air telling him he hits like a bitch lol then I get back in my truck & leave.

I let this dude unload on my face at will & all he did was bloody my nose. I have a faint bruise on the bridge of my nose & that's it. I landed 2 straight rights clean before he panic wrestled. This all happened right in front of his house so I hope I see him again just because I wanna see if I did any damage. He's damn near my moms neighbor.

Watching MMA does help you in street fight. I have zero training & ive been in one fight my whole life, when I was 17. I wasn't trying to fight but i obviously had to defend my girl. Just my knowledge from watching years of MMA is what allowed me to sink in guillotine. He shot for takedown & was in a guillotine before he hit the ground. And squeezing the life out of him is a feeling I'll never forget.

Cliffs:
-biker started shit with me
-I let biker unload on me at will
-biker had no power
-biker made my girl fall on the ground
-biker finally pissed me off
-biker got choked out
You have a great memory after getting punched in the head so many times.

I wouldn't recommend anyone do it, but for me I'm actually glad I did. Now I know I can take a punch. I'm confident in myself now lol
Not exactly. You can take a punch... from that guy, even then did he land anything clean to the mouth, chin, or temple? Everyone has a granite chin until they don't. Protect yourself at all times.

I'm not the type of person to start shit, but somehow I ended up in some shit last night. So I was driving through a subdivision & a Harley biker was riding my ass. When I came to a stop sign I just sat there & wouldn't go. So he got off his bike & walked up to my window & punched me right in my face. I seriously was in shock. The guy was obviously fucked up or crazy. He punched me a few more times & at this point I'm getting pissed. Problem is I have my girl in the truck & we are literally like 5 houses down from my moms place where we're going to pick up our daughter. My girl is screaming "Alex no we need to get our daughter, think about our daughter" but I'm furious. I get out of the truck pissed as can be, but I still refuse to fight back. His girl is screaming at him, my girl is screaming at me, meanwhile I just sit there & let this dude unload on me. I wasn't even trying to fight back, but my girl still felt the need to wrap her arms around me in a way that my arms were pinned to my sides lol thanks babe. I couldn't defend myself if I tried. The thing is I didn't even care. I let this dude land on my face at will & he couldn't even faze me. As I'm taking his punches I'm telling him he's throwing everything he's got & he can't do shit lol it was at this moment in life I learned I have chin. First time I've ever been punched. So finally my girl ends up falling on the ground & scuffing her elbow. Now I'm pissed beyond belief & I stick him with 2 straight rights & he shoots for a takedown & lands in a guillotine. He claws at me like a girl until he goes out. I remain there even though his girl screams over & over again that the cops are on their way. When he comes to & stands up, I taunt him with my hands in the air telling him he hits like a bitch lol then I get back in my truck & leave.

I let this dude unload on my face at will & all he did was bloody my nose. I have a faint bruise on the bridge of my nose & that's it. I landed 2 straight rights clean before he panic wrestled. This all happened right in front of his house so I hope I see him again just because I wanna see if I did any damage. He's damn near my moms neighbor.

Watching MMA does help you in street fight. I have zero training & ive been in one fight my whole life, when I was 17. I wasn't trying to fight but i obviously had to defend my girl. Just my knowledge from watching years of MMA is what allowed me to sink in guillotine. He shot for takedown & was in a guillotine before he hit the ground. And squeezing the life out of him is a feeling I'll never forget.

Cliffs:
-biker had no power
-biker got choked out

So, you let some dude unload on your face huh?

<{ohyeah}>

this thread is actually like 3 weeks old. I've beat the daylights out of her vagina since then lol so much so that her c-section incision hurts again. Now she's only supposed to give me head, but that leads to sex every damn time

this thread is actually like 3 weeks old. I've beat the daylights out of her vagina since then lol so much so that her c-section incision hurts again. Now she's only supposed to give me head, but that leads to sex every damn time

:meow:

Is a reach around strictly a homo act? Couldn't a woman give me a reach around?

Edit: I guess not unless she had a dick to fuck me with.
Yeah I think reach around is strictly a homo act. I guess the exception would be if a girl was smashing you from the back with a strap on

You should have kicked his bike over.

Also, literally none of this happened.
This cocksucker wedged his cruiser style bike in between my car and the one behind me while I was in a concert (parallel parked). So I backed into it with my suv and knocked it over and went home. It felt fantastic.

And way to go TS. Your strategy wasn't the greatest but you came out on top and made that cocksucker feel like an asshole. He won't do that again. I wish more people would take action against tailgaters and other douche drivers. I've been feeling the need to lock my brakes up on someone riding my ass in the parking lot coming into and leaving work.

When you're around trained fighters all day, you realize how little the average guy knows how to throw a punch, much less fight. My female friend once got clocked clean from a punch while trying to hold back her boyfriend in a fight and the other guy started swinging. She said at first she didn't realize she got punched because it was so light. Dude had so little power he couldn't even hurt a woman with a haymaker.

<DontBelieve1>

Cliffs:
-biker had no power

-biker got choked out

<{monica}>

Street fights are always interesting; the shock that comes with realizing you are actually in a physical confrontation out in a public space, the adrenaline rush, the moment of clarity(if you can manage controlling/understanding your emotions and the other guy can't, it's pretty much a win for you).
-(I actually got a vision of Theokales ('Spartacus' tv show) saying "Shall I begin")

{<Mcgoat}

good story man

<{monica}>

Street fights are always interesting; the shock that comes with realizing you are actually in a physical confrontation out in a public space, the adrenaline rush, the moment of clarity(if you can manage controlling/understanding your emotions and the other guy can't, it's pretty much a win for you).
-(I actually got a vision of Theokales ('Spartacus' tv show) saying "Shall I begin")

{<Mcgoat}

good story man

I'm actually a bit backwards. I'm a somewhat nervous person. Not too much but a little bit. Not really the physical confrontation type. But when I feel threatened or someone around me is threatened, I do a 180. It's only happened a handful of times in my life. There's no thought process. I just react. It's like some sort of instinct kicks in. I guess it's mostly just adrenaline

Cliffs:
-biker had no power
-biker got choked out

You got fucking rekt in your own fake story. Way to be a loser...

Back