I got a job!

The first company I interviewed for in 8 years just gave me a job.

Hard slog after a telephone, then one with the same guy then a 3rd and 4th after with the VP of Sales and the Sales Director. The first was really hard.

Back into IT Account Management again, this time in Silicon Valley. Not Basingstoke.

Financially, I know where I am and the offer's going to be less but that's where I pitched it at. I'm so fucking happy.
Congratulations fam
Employment ftw

Amount of interviews is ridiculous these days. All these folks need to justify their positions or something.

Hard slog after a telephone, then one with the same guy then a 3rd and 4th after with the VP of Sales and the Sales Director. The first was really hard.

Back into IT Account Management again, this time in Silicon Valley. Not Basingstoke.

Financially, I know where I am and the offer's going to be less but that's where I pitched it at. I'm so fucking happy.
You're british, right? Then you're already familiar with Silicon Valley work culture and habits.

Indian-head-shake.gif.cf.gif

Once every sentence is enough.

Congrats!

Congrats cuffs! Do you have a Dutch accent? Usually places like having those around.

Now you can browse sherdog and get paid for it.... welcome to the club.

Congrats, now get another job. Doesn't everyone have 2 jobs in the valley?

Nice work Cuffs

Yeah, the head wasn't all that great, but hey.

Don't forget to cup the balls if you really want to move up the ladder and make that hard I.T computer money.
Most IT guys are so socially inept and unable to talk with women, that all she has to do is show a little clevage and she'll be set for life.

Filipinos and Indian dudes welcome you. Say hi to them and their best friends , and by best friends I mean their smart phones.

Sounds like you'll be spending a lot more time on sherdog because who logs into this site at home.

There are better things to do in the real world but when you are stuck at work you might as well load up this site

Hooray for 'cuffs! Cuffs is number one! Yahoo!

Do you have any rules?

9nDKWJK.png

Just kidding... congrats.

Grind on, my man.

Back