I got a job!

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first company I interviewed for in 8 years just gave me a job.

Hard slog after a telephone, then one with the same guy then a 3rd and 4th after with the VP of Sales and the Sales Director. The first was really hard.

Back into IT Account Management again, this time in Silicon Valley. Not Basingstoke.

Financially, I know where I am and the offer's going to be less but that's where I pitched it at. I'm so fucking happy.

IT Account Management... so your gonna work at an Apple store?

Congrats. Hook it up with the free medium pizzas! Or at least let sherbros get your employee discount on whatever.

giphy.gif

Well that's great news! From what you've posted with planning the move, traveling west, and setting your life up there...it's been a long journey to get to this point. Congrats!

Good work. You'll miss the bright lights of Basingstoke before long though ...

Hard slog after a telephone, then one with the same guy then a 3rd and 4th after with the VP of Sales and the Sales Director. The first was really hard.

Back into IT Account Management again, this time in Silicon Valley. Not Basingstoke.

Financially, I know where I am and the offer's going to be less but that's where I pitched it at. I'm so fucking happy.
After a month, I predict you'll giving out Z-js in Castro on a street corner to pay for the high cost of living in Silicon Valley.

Congrats cuffs!

Congratulations!

Now send @Tules £50 so the poor kid can buy a pizza or two.

Don't forget to cup the balls if you really want to move up the ladder and make that hard I.T computer money.

Aren't you the chick who admitted to smacking her husband around? You should be in jail, and he should have have his balls reattached. I wonder if you disclosed this to your employer. I'm not sure they'd be happy with a violent domestic abuser on their payroll.

Back