I got a job!

Grats, now pass on some of that knowledge and good will to my man, @Overtures

@fingercuffs in your interviews did you mention you had over 66k posts on a internet forum?

thats huge pulling power for you, and a great attribute that you should always mention in job interviews. i dont even bother thinking of mentioning my measly 12k posts in any job interviews.

Did you leave your husband to take care of your mum in England and now you're returning to America??

I raised my hand to him , that doesn't equate to what you're accusing me of, Princess. It didn't actually hit his cheek and as I recall your disgrace, you're the one who should be locked up because you're clearly unhinged with your outrage at me having a job. Seriously!!
Aren't you the chick who admitted to smacking her husband around? You should be in jail, and he should have have his balls reattached. I wonder if you disclosed this to your employer. I'm not sure they'd be happy with a violent domestic abuser on their payroll.
Jail?
Wow.

Aren't you the chick who admitted to smacking her husband around? You should be in jail, and he should have have his balls reattached. I wonder if you disclosed this to your employer. I'm not sure they'd be happy with a violent domestic abuser on their payroll.
Again. What have you been up to to make you so unhappy that you try and make something horrid out of something nice?

You're not a very nice person, and whilst I should worry about you I won't because you have your own demons to keep you warm at night.

I raised my hand to him , that doesn't equate to what you're accusing me of, Princess. It didn't actually hit his cheek and as I recall your disgrace, you're the one who should be locked up because you're clearly unhinged with your outrage at me having a job. Seriously!!

Jail?
Wow.
You're a chick?! i heard Silicon Valley is going through a drought of women.

You go Cuffs! And missing mommies isn't a bad thing.

congrats, cuffs <LynchWink>

The first company I interviewed for in 8 years just gave me a job.

Hard slog after a telephone, then one with the same guy then a 3rd and 4th after with the VP of Sales and the Sales Director. The first was really hard.

Back into IT Account Management again, this time in Silicon Valley. Not Basingstoke.

Financially, I know where I am and the offer's going to be less but that's where I pitched it at. I'm so fucking happy.
No fucking clue who u are but I'm gonna lend you a congrats but I want it back fron you when I get my promotion in IT.

Congrats. You got about a one week honeymoon before you start hating it.

good job! how expensive is it to live in SV? I have a friend who decided to work at google Montreal over SV b/c he said living expenses were just too high there, even though he was earing a shit ton.

You're a chick?! i heard Silicon Valley is going through a drought of women.
There's a SERIOUS lack. I live in Willow Glen which is the nicest family area, you go to Santana Row which is like Beverly Hills and it's 10/1. $$$$$$, tech companies all over, I've noticed it.

good job! how expensive is it to live in SV? I have a friend who decided to work at google Montreal over SV b/c he said living expenses were just too high there, even though he was earing a shit ton.
Ridiculous. $2200 for a 900sqft apartment and $160 for a lot of our stuff in storage till we buy. And it's on the up, Google are about to put 3000 employees in San Jose DT.

I had a 2400sqft house in Norfolk, VA for $2000.

Back