I forgot to feed my uncles cats

Drenalin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad. My uncle went out of town. He wanted me to feed his cats on Friday. That was the only day they needed fed. I forgot & I'm sure he's disappointed. The one reason I don't feel too bad is because the cats always have a pile of hard food. One stuck up cat prefers soft food. That's the cat I was supposed to feed. His cats are his life & I'm sure he's not too happy with me right now.

Do you guys think I'm a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the stuck up cat?

I feel kinda bad. My uncle went out of town. He wanted me to feed his cats on Friday. That was the only day they needed fed. I forgot & I'm sure he's disappointed. The one reason I don't feel too bad is because the cats always have a pile of hard food. One stuck up cat prefers soft food. That's the cat I was supposed to feed. His cats are his life & I'm sure he's not too happy with me right now.

Do you guys think I'm a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the stuck up cat?

You're not worthless because you didn't cater to a stuck up cats taste, you're worthless because you broke your word that you WOULD cater to a stuck up cats taste.

You're not worthless because you didn't cater to a stuck up cats taste, you're worthless because you broke your word that you WOULD cater to a stuck up cats taste.
Good point. I've cared for his cats many times before. Even cleaning their shitty smelling litter boxes. This time I just simply forgot

Forget about that spoiled ass cat. Life is unfair and it's about time he started to learn that.

And for the record I've never even seen the stuck up cat. It's always hiding under the bed. The other cat is cool. The stuck up cat, not so much

I'm not going to commit suicide because my forgetfulness forced a cat to eat hard food instead of soft food
i would agree with you if it had been some other animal....but we're talking about cats here, okay...cats...

i would agree with you if it had been some other animal....but we're talking about cats here, okay...cats...
Well it's funny you mention it because being as it was cats, I don't feel so bad.

Cats belong outside hunting shit. We have an overpopulation of squirrels around here. Meanwhile those cats are sitting inside with AC & unlimited hard food.

Now if it was dogs, we have a much different situation here

Well it's funny you mention it because being as it was cats, I don't feel so bad.

Cats belong outside hunting shit. We have an overpopulation of squirrels around here. Meanwhile those cats are sitting inside with AC & unlimited hard food.

Now if it was dogs, we have a much different situation here
dogs are not animals so no....do something to fix this travesty asap

dogs are not animals so no....do something to fix this travesty asap
Meh, maybe from now on the cat will have to suffer through the misery of eating dry food.

I can't recall a cat ever having any use at all. I thought the special thing about cats is that they're self suffient?

Why am I not shocked that a Sherdogger doesn't know how to please the pussy?

Meh, maybe from now on the cat will have to suffer through the misery of eating dry food.

I can't recall a cat ever having any use at all. I thought the special thing about cats is that they're self suffient?

They are. They'll live as long as there's still dry food available. Some pet owners have routines for their pets and they conform to clear preferences the pet has. Cats can be very particular about food and they can also start wrecking shit when they aren't satisfied. So I hope that cat doesn't shit on pillows or start knocking shit over when it doesn't get its wet food.

preview.php

Back