I forgot to feed my uncles cats

1-dogs are better

2-that's dumb that he caters to his cat like that

3-I would think poorly of you, only if both cats ran out of hard food and were hungry. If they cat was only inconvenienced on food choice then fuck em

1-dogs are better

2-that's dumb that he caters to his cat like that

3-I would think poorly of you, only if both cats ran out of hard food and were hungry. If they cat was only inconvenienced on food choice then fuck em
These cats literally have unlimited access to hard food. The open cat food bag sits on floor. Plus they have 2 bowls of hard food. It's like a cat food buffet in there, minus the soft fall I forgot to dish out

xrfh2.gif

Well it's funny you mention it because being as it was cats, I don't feel so bad.

Cats belong outside hunting shit. We have an overpopulation of squirrels around here. Meanwhile those cats are sitting inside with AC & unlimited hard food.

Now if it was dogs, we have a much different situation here

tumblr_ncb5u3iNPV1tsuuvno1_500.gif

These cats literally have unlimited access to hard food. The open cat food bag sits on floor. Plus they have 2 bowls of hard food. It's like a cat food buffet in there, minus the soft fall I forgot to dish out

In that case FUCK EM

DOGS RULE ANYWAYS

Just starve yourself to balance it out

I feel kinda bad. My uncle went out of town. He wanted me to feed his cats on Friday. That was the only day they needed fed. I forgot & I'm sure he's disappointed. The one reason I don't feel too bad is because the cats always have a pile of hard food. One stuck up cat prefers soft food. That's the cat I was supposed to feed. His cats are his life & I'm sure he's not too happy with me right now.

Do you guys think I'm a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the stuck up cat?
youre not a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the cat with better taste. youre worthless because you had 1 job. 1 simple job and you failed.

youre not a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the cat with better taste. youre worthless because you had 1 job. 1 simple job and you failed.
I had a different kind of pussy on my mind. So...

Cats are shitty anyway TS so you done good in my books.

Fuck+cats_a45b6a_3321878.jpg

If you were my nephew, I would have curb stomped you for that. Someone probably should anyway. Did the cats live?

It isn't about the cat, it's about a promise you made to your uncle. These days there is really no excuse to forget. You can set an alarm on your phone.

You don't deserve two hot teachers that's for sure. Has nothing to do with the cats --- you accepted tasking and didn't do so. That's shitty.

We've all done it though. *shrugs*

When I ask someone to take care of my dogs or cat u take that shut seriously. I don't care if someone bails on any other favors or plans. But don't mess when it comes to my pets

Back