I forgot to feed my uncles cats

When I ask someone to take care of my dogs or cat u take that shut seriously. I don't care if someone bails on any other favors or plans. But don't mess when it comes to my pets
This wasn't necessarily a matter of caring for them, just a matter of pampering one of em.

When it comes to you personally, I couldn't give a fuck less about you or your pets. Don't mean to sound harsh. Just being honest

You don't deserve two hot teachers that's for sure. Has nothing to do with the cats --- you accepted tasking and didn't do so. That's shitty.

We've all done it though. *shrugs*
The hot teachers were my distraction. That's my excuse anyway. Between texting & being on sherdog, my mind was pretty much occupied.

You are good for 2 things:

1) No good
2) Good for nothing

I feel kinda bad. My uncle went out of town. He wanted me to feed his cats on Friday. That was the only day they needed fed. I forgot & I'm sure he's disappointed. The one reason I don't feel too bad is because the cats always have a pile of hard food. One stuck up cat prefers soft food. That's the cat I was supposed to feed. His cats are his life & I'm sure he's not too happy with me right now.

Do you guys think I'm a worthless piece of shit for not catering to the stuck up cat?
There's an Asian proverb about how you can feed a dog for three days and he will remember your kindness for three years. You can feed a cat for three years and she will forget your kindness in three days. In conclusion, fuck cats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back