I figured out why Conor haters are terrified and want him stripped of belt

People were frustrated with Cain a lot. Conor fanboys should know because they always loved to shit on injured champs.

Conor has been inactive as a MMA fighter for almost a year now holding a belt without defending it. And the belt is the only problem here. We had two interim belts being created because Conor was doing other things. The second time it was not even MMA. Now it is very likely that he will not fight until at least April. All while he is healthy.

It is not unreasonable to be frustrated with this situation. He is holding up a division with this. And so far the only thing hinting at a defense from his side has been unspecified talk. Tony is not even their focus.

It's not unlikely that they will come up with a different idea again. Or that they will just hold out again.

MMA fans other than his fanboys just are not satisfied with instagram posts. We want to see champs fight real contenders and not just talk.
Man, you think any of Conor’s fanboys saw any of Cain’s reign? Haha. They probably saw him fight once or twice or none haha

Just wanna see the sport return to it's former glory where rankings matter and titles are both legitimate and special.

Not too much to ask.

They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.

Small issue? lol...

He hasn't fixed it in 24 pro fights and had a full boxing camp where his cardio should have improved immensely (given he was training for a much longer fight) and he still gassed in 15 minutes (by the end of round 5). McGregor trains for 3 rounds and hopes to finish his guy by then. If not, he gets murked ala Diaz...

They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.

I don't doubt his cardio. He's been running non-stop from title defences for 2 years.

No they don't. There was not that much of crying when Cain Velasquez hold division for 2 years. UFC allowed Conor fight Mayweather so hes been inactive just for 3 months.

Wrong again laddy

Some want to see Conor win

Some want to see him loose

All want to see him fight.

He does not fight enough anymore.

He will prolly never fight in the UFC again.

3UwVjXv.jpg

5pwBsmK.jpg

rCZHIez.jpg

ReWZp_s-200x150.gif
My God son do you really believe that ^^^ mess you posted? Yeah I'm sure Conor is hard at work solving them cardio issues ready to shock the world with his 12yr old sick little girl lungz....

No because we are MMA fans and we want to see champions fight is that too much to ask for ? his not going to fix his cardio issue in the next 6 month his not even training now his just partying now.

nah mate its because he hasn't defended the belt in over a year

TS is online, viewing his own thread, but hasn't replied since the initial post.

All the indications of a troll.

A boxing match against the best in the world isn't a fair evaluation of his cardio right now. He fought for 30 minutes with a sport that demands different requirements.

His cardio has definitely gotten better. As for Tony he will fight him next year, I'll just be patient. People are just hoping he won't because they just want to have something to say.
Conor's pace dramatically dropped towards of the end of the 4th round against Mayweather and I predicted it.
4 x 3minutes = 12 minutes.
That's basically all he has in my opinion, 2 1/2 mma rounds. He gassed in under two against Nate in the first fight. He faded big time in the 3rd against Nate before getting his second wind. Yes, so did Nate. The two Nate fights were at 170 where I think he has no business fighting.

He can "fix" his cardio all he wants. The guy is front runner and quitter when he gets pushed back - you cant teach heart.

You think his grappling is better than Tony’s?

You are wrong. I can dislike Conor and want him to fight a lot at the same time. I just can't stand him holding up the division because he is a rich diva.

I figured out why Conor haters are terrified and want him stripped of belt

1 - Not terrified.
2 - Not a hater.
3 - Don't actually want him stripped.... I just want him to fucking fight for fuck's sake. But since he refuses to fight....

Man, you think any of Conor’s fanboys saw any of Cain’s reign? Haha. They probably saw him fight once or twice or none haha
After I wrote that I was thinking about the timeline. Most of them were probably around 8 years old back then. So it was not a good example from me.

No retard, people want to see him stripped cos he WON'T fight Ferguson.

Ferguson won the Interim belt and called out Conor weeks ago, and Conor still has not made a peep about fighting him.

It's almost..... almost, officially a duck from McGregor.

One more time for your dumb ass;

WE WANT CONOR TO FIGHT FERGUSON AND DEFEND HIS BELT.

No retard, people want to see him stripped cos he WON'T fight Ferguson.

Ferguson won the Interim belt and called out Conor weeks ago, and Conor still has not made a peep about fighting him.

It's almost..... almost, officially a duck from McGregor.

One more time for your dumb ass;

WE WANT CONOR TO FIGHT FERGUSON AND DEFEND HIS BELT.
LMFAO. Ferguson won interim title last month and you tards think that Conor is ducking him.

Was a big Conor fan. He lost his way as a fighter and i am no longer a fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back