I figured out why Conor haters are terrified and want him stripped of belt

funny-gifs-glasses-epic-fail.gif

Conor had an incredible skill set but 5 months preparing for the second fight with nick and 6 months preparing for Floyd did little to improve his conditioning. I'd say it was his Achilles heal and always will be.

I don't agree with the premise of this thread, but I do indeed find it hilarious that nearly everybody counts on Conor to lose because of fading, and not necessarily because of skill differences between him and his opponent.

It's even funnier to continue to see this after Conor just fought longer than he's ever fought before, and longer than he'll ever fight in an MMA match. He slowed down again, but he also undoubtedly showed that he is improving his cardio.

I find it cute that Conor fans will say someone is ducking him when they get injured, but when he's healthy and just sitting back being a big pussy it's ok though. He's not scared to defend or he's not ducking a better fighter, cause Conor doesn't do that. His nut hugging fans are the worst. Casual WWE fans just following some shitbag that talks a lot of trash but isn't backing shit up right now. Take his damn title, burn his UFC contract and let him go away.

They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.
How many guys has he knocked out cold in the UFC?

Oh, thats right... 1

They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.
no man, people actually just want to see the champion fight. its really not that complicated
Damn. 26-0 likes when i posted this

Yep he forgot to flip the cardio switch to ON instead of OFF. Honest mistake.

His cardio issue isn't an actual issue.

He has bad cardio compared to who? Nate Diaz? The cardio machine he lasted against?

It's his fighting style. You simply can't explode for 5 rounds. Look at Tyron, he has the same problem which is why he spends 80% of his fights staring at his opponents.

Isnt it weird that the nuthuggers doesnt want to see Conor fight ?
People are saying that he should defend or vacate but his nuthuggers just saying stfu.

Do anyone actually knows what they want ?

Connor fans are worst than "flat earthers" amd thats about it.

Not only that. Kavanagh said that McGregor took his back and choked him out recently after months of not training bjj. Conor confirmed black belt in jiujitsu.<VinceCa$h>

LoL. We just wanna see him fight and actually defend his title. I only hate the guy because he is a ducker. I'd still paid to see him fight. Just fight, dammit!

I don't care if he fights or not as long as he gives the belt up or they strip him of the belt, hell I moved on long ago and fully accept Ferguson as the current champion and I couldn't care less if Mcgregor or Diaz ever fight again. When Michael Jordan decided to pursue baseball a long came Hakeem Olajuwon, if you aren't fighting you aren't the champion.

If you're the champ and you're healthy, you should defend your belt. If they create an interim belt because you're refusing to defend, you should unify that belt.

It was Conor who got me interested in mma (build up to mendes fight) but since then I’ve came to loathe him through his actions and his blind fan boys who will back him irregardless of what he does or doesn’t.
How many fucking threads do we need for one inactive fighter?

Nah that's not my reason far from it

Back