I figured out why Conor haters are terrified and want him stripped of belt

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.

They know that Conor is going to fix his small issue with his cardio and take out only advantage Tony had against him. Its not likely that Conor fights never goes past 1-2 rounds in LW because he just knocks guys out cold so fast. Conor haters are so terrified when their last glimmer of hope shuts down day by day.
no man, people actually just want to see the champion fight. its really not that complicated

0 / 10

pJ5nzhKzRZej6wNGkAmk_Second%20Golf%20Cart.gif

It’s just fighting. Nobody is terrified sitting at home on their couch. This isn’t that important.

To be fair he couldn't even fix his cardio issues with his own F.A.S.T. Training System.

no man, people actually just want to see the champion fight. its really not that complicated
No they don't. There was not that much of crying when Cain Velasquez hold division for 2 years. UFC allowed Conor fight Mayweather so hes been inactive just for 3 months.

Michael Bisping said it best "You have to run but nobody likes to run".

No they don't. There was not that much of crying when Cain Velasquez hold division for 2 years. UFC allowed Conor fight Mayweather so hes been inactive just for 3 months.
cain was injured, its different then just choosing not to fight. Its really simple man.

I’m no Conor hater, but I don’t like that he’s been an uninjured champ for almost 2 years and hasn’t defended a belt yet

He fought Mayweather so stfu
has nothing to do with mma. hes still been the champion of LW for a full year uninjured without any mentions of fighting. ITs a joke, people wanting him to fight is just that, nothing else man, as a fan its weird you don't want to see him fight

A boxing match against the best in the world isn't a fair evaluation of his cardio right now. He fought for 30 minutes with a sport that demands different requirements.

His cardio has definitely gotten better. As for Tony he will fight him next year, I'll just be patient. People are just hoping he won't because they just want to have something to say.

This^^^^^^

It is not difficult..Please lookup Occam's razor and stop with these outlandish theories.

I want him to fight Tony. I don't think he will. I can understand not wanting to fight Tony. He is a ruthless SOB that fights you for 15 or 25 minutes or until you break and he finishes you.

Cardio isn’t a small issue dude. It’s a really big problem that won’t be fixed easily or at all probably.

His small issue is in his cup judging by the weigh-in boner

Back