I feel like I no longer understand the value of money and other things

Every second of every day, the elite are trying to figure out new ways to rob you of your labor. It's human nature, and only fools (fooled by them) think otherwise.

Money is the most important thing in existence, as it represents access to resources. Without resources, you die. You can't fill your belly with love.
Can't like your post with that trash ass second statement.

You're a cacophony of bad threads a whiny ideas.
Don't you ever think something and NOT bring it here for the rest of us to choke on?

Have some respect for fellow Doggers ffs, even @JoeyJoeJoeJr is more entertaining.
You seem to be a bit cranky lately. Have never really seen you like that. Mostly good times and a lot of sirs lol

Fair enough. You just seem to be one of the chillest here, so I like to see you in a better mood. He does make everything out to be a travesty though…

I have shit going on in my life right now too so that has weighed on me over the last few months, but I got shitty news yesterday that really set me off.

Sorry to disappoint you though brother.

I have shit going on in my life right now too so that has weighed on me over the last few months, but I got shitty news yesterday that really set me off.

No no no, my man. You can’t disappoint me. You’re all right in my eyes.

Very sorry to hear you going through some struggles. Truly I am. You’re always respectful and chill, and deserve all the best. Hope it all gets back on track for you, and with the quickness.

I am sorry you’re going through this, brother.

Life is very difficult. I have decided with my life; I want to make this world as awesome as I can for good people. If you want to chat, PM me.

No no no, my man. You can’t disappoint me. You’re all right in my eyes.

Very sorry to hear you going through some struggles. Truly I am. You’re always respectful and chill, and deserve all the best. Hope it all gets back on track for you, and with the quickness.

Life never stops punching brother, but the problem is it doesn't telegraph the punches.
It always hits you in the worst spot.

Life just so happens to be everyone's hardest opponent sir.
Im bobbin and weavin though so hopefully it punches itself out soon because im tired ;)

I am sorry you’re going through this, brother.

Life is very difficult. I have decided with my life; I want to make this world as awesome as I can for good people. If you want to chat, PM me.

Thanks sir, I truly appreciate you for that.
I always try to make life easier for me and the people around me, but sometimes life likes to kick you in the balls just to see if you'll get back up.

Much love to you and your family sir...I really appreciate your concern.

Life never stops punching brother, but the problem is it doesn't telegraph the punches.
It always hits you in the worst spot.

Life just so happens to be everyone's hardest opponent sir.
Im bobbin and weavin though so hopefully it punches itself out soon because im tired ;)
If life wasnt hard, I would think I had died… The shit 💩 never stops for me either.
Unfortunately most of us just have to deal with it.

Keep that jab in its face, and stay moving, brother. And don’t let others stop you from being the awesome fella you are. I’ll try to pick up the karmic slack for ya ;)

If life wasnt hard, I would think I had died… The shit 💩 never stops for me either.
Unfortunately most of us just have to deal with it.

Keep that jab in its face, and stay moving, brother. And don’t let others stop you from being the awesome fella you are. I’ll try to pick up the karmic slack for ya ;)

Im not cryin...you are lol.

Thanks you beautiful sonofabitch you're magic when I needed the most.
Now I'm going to try and pull a rabbit out of my ass to outdo you sir ;)

Seriously though, thanks for that.

seems like the price of everything has doubled in the last 10 years or so, meanwhile now i'm making half the money i made back then, so it seems like everything costs 4x more. To me it seems crazy. I literally only spend money on essentials and it's still not enough.

Look at me im so absurdly rich i dont even know what things cost. A bowl of rice 30 or 300 dollars? Its all the same.

I think we are watching a teenager grow up. Sherdog is his diary

Back