I feel like I no longer understand the value of money and other things

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Lately I've been having this frustrating and confusing feeling about money because I no longer feel like I know what a dollar is worth anymore.

There was a time not so long ago when if someone told me they make $50k a year or paid $2k a month for their apartment I knew what that meant. I felt like I knew the value of a dollar and how it related to items in the real world.

Now I don't know what any of this shit means anymore. When someone tells me they make $70k a year I struggle on whether to think of them as poor or middle class. When I see an apartment listed for $3k a month I don't know whether I'm getting a deal or getting hosed.

Like shit just doesn't make sense to me anymore.

I really hope things slow down and the financial situation becomes more stable again because at the moment I just feel like I don't know what to strive for or where I stand in general.

I find that if you as much as 4 or 5 middle class workers combined, you won't have to think about it.

Every second of every day, the elite are trying to figure out new ways to rob you of your labor. It's human nature, and only fools (fooled by them) think otherwise.

Money is the most important thing in existence, as it represents access to resources. Without resources, you die. You can't fill your belly with love.

Every second of every day, the elite are trying to figure out new ways to rob you of your labor. It's human nature, and only fools (fooled by them) think otherwise.

Money is the most important thing in existence, as it represents access to resources. Without resources, you die. You can't fill your belly with love.

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and IDGAF who makes its laws!" - Amschel Rothschild (allegedly).

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and IDGAF who makes its laws!" - Amschel Rothschild (allegedly).

That the Epstein murder will go unsolved really tells you everything you need to know, doesn't it?

It's probably time for another deluge. We've been found wanting. Too many willing minions and Judas goats for the elite betraying us all, leading us into the processing plant.

Problem is, they're (the spiritually corrupt elite) the people with the bunkers. So if humanity survives, it gets restarted by the absolute worst of us. Go figure.

It's probably time for another deluge. We've been found wanting. Too many willing minions and Judas goats for the elite betraying us all, leading us into the processing plant.

Problem is, they're (the spiritually corrupt elite) the people with the bunkers. So if humanity survives, it gets restarted by the absolute worst of us. Go figure.
Deluge or asteroid. Indeed, we've been found wanting.

I'm just tryna see the best in people, bro!
Otherwise, the asteroid cannot arrive soon enough...

Deluge or asteroid. Indeed, we've been found wanting.

It's to be by fire this time; or so it is written.

The deluge solare.

Decent video exploring the topic, including a theory of how it could occur:

What's to understand. Either you make Anderson Silva money or you don't..

h6s07l6it5d11.gif

I was at the store the other day and hungry man dinners not only cost $7.29 now, they’re also only 350 grams so about 100 grams less than I remember them. Wtf. Canada sucks.

Right now is certainly a time where someone can really have no clue if you don't pay attention to particular markets. I remember when I bought my second house, the seller was allowed to stay for 3 months as long as he paid me rent. The rent payment that he paid me was enough to cover my mortgage at my first house and my second house + taxes and insurance for both. To me, it was an utterly insane amount a rent payment which they were fine with paying because of the convenience of letting them stay. This was 8 years ago. Nowadays, the amount that he paid for rent is what rent would cost in the first house! We're talking a small little starter house. That rent amount is about double what it would have been 8 years ago. For perspective, if I financed with no down payment for that starter house 8 years ago, my rent today for that same house would be 3 times as much as a 30 year mortgage payment (100% financed) including taxes and insurance.

Inflation has been so fucking insane lately I find myself doing this all the damn time. What's stored in my brain as regular rates for housing, gas, cars, food, electronics is years out of date now.

I'm making about 50k a year now, which sounds good in my head but then I go to buy or do anything and I'm quickly reminded that I'm poor and 50k ain't shit anymore.

Money only has value because of the things you wish to attain with it. What matters most in this world has no absolutely no monitory value.
Your health, your family, the people that matter and actually make your life better.

The closer you get to death; this should become clearer.

be a good little boy and say "dats inflation" instead of recognizing that people control the economy and inflation rates.

all it takes is one third world country suddenly getting rich and over expending as we see with our beloved fighters in combat sports all the time

I was at the store the other day and hungry man dinners not only cost $7.29 now, they’re also only 350 grams so about 100 grams less than I remember them. Wtf. Canada sucks.
That's not inflation, but a pronoun tax. Once they change it to Hungry Person dinner, the price will drop.

Back