I don't think Conor will ever fight at Dublin again after tonight.

1 dead, two injured was the latest report.
My Lord, so sry to hear this. Some sick individuals out there. May those who have passed r.I.p and may those suffering get the Justice they deserve.

LOL at conor fans shitting on brazil being 3rd world

No shootings during weigh in theres

Ireland needs stricter gun laws. That should put the kibosh on this kind of thing.

That's true.

But if it had happened in America it wouldn't have even made the front 10 pages of the newspaper.
Bullshit. We love our sports. We also love our racism. If a gangland shooting happened at a boxing weigh-in in the States, there would be race issues all over the news and internets.

Some pretty gangster shot if everybody who used to train with him is on a hit list, if not then GTFO

Was it a migrant? Cuz apparently they are fucking europe up ... I guess if it was, it would have been the first thing we heard

I hope that's because you've recreationally shot one and not because someone was shooting at you!

Haha! Luckily never had someone shoot an AK at me. I have legally owned one for about 10 years now and have shot 1000s of rounds through it. Very distinct sound unlike other assault rifles.

I'd imagine anyone who was there will be able to recognise the sound going forward if they could not before. One witness said the guy that died was 6 feet away when he got shot and the gunman pointed at him but didn't fire.

It has always been crazy to me how all it takes is a split second, both in decision and action, to end a life. Especially considering how causal some people do it.

It is crazy man. That split second is all it takes. One little squeeze of the finger over that trigger and the lights can get shut off just like that.

And yes, everyone involved at this weigh in will be able to pick out the sound of an AK-47 going off for the rest of their life. Crazy how the shooter pointed at that witness but didn't fire.

That's true.

But if it had happened in America it wouldn't have even made the front 10 pages of the newspaper.
This is a load of shit, a lie that you randomly pulled out of your ass. There is always media coverage when there's a pubic shooting and death.

Was it a migrant? Cuz apparently they are fucking europe up ... I guess if it was, it would have been the first thing we heard
Europe too? They say the same thing here. "DEY TOOK OUR JERBS!" "Mexico is sending their rapists." Etc.

Haha! Luckily never had someone shoot an AK at me. I have legally owned one for about 10 years now and have shot 1000s of rounds through it. Very distinct sound unlike other assault rifles.
I like your taste in rifles. Your avatar is a much different story.

Crazy how the shooter pointed at that witness but didn't fire.
I bet it was just an instantaneous pause while asshole was fanning the room upon vacating it, but when it's pointed at you it can seem like hours.

children were present o_O

Back