I don't think Conor will ever fight at Dublin again after tonight.

Call the Cops..... Yes, they will be here in 20 minutes - with their batons!!

We're talking about Conor. You think bullets can hit him? Conor can fight in Fallujah and he'll be fine.

Crazy. Two of the gunmen were disguised as cops, one was a man wearing a wig disguised as a woman. They had AK47s.

Fucking nuts. The worse thing is that this had been expected yet somehow there were no cops at the thing, yet several gangsters showed up in cop uniforms with machine guns.

I blame Ireland's restrictive gun laws.

Amsterdam isn't small and neither is Brussels. And when you're talking about a capital city, it's the place where a whole country congregates, which is six million if we're talking about Dublin. And more specifically, the Dublin Gangland stuff spreads all over the country.

Edit: Guy I quoted about Amsterdam and Brussels deleted his post.

Fucking nuts. The worse thing is that this had been expected yet somehow there were no cops at the thing, yet several gangsters showed up in cop uniforms with machine guns.
Seriously, kind of says something when they can't get real cops there with a known threat but fake ones can walk right in.

Pretty nuts the extent the shooters went to as well to pull it off at a public event. I'm guessing it was done that way to send a message that people can be got to anywhere on top of carrying out the hit. Scary stuff.

The world has gone crazy. WTF?
So sad.

No it isn't. And this particular feud has been fought out mostly in Spain. None of it has anything to do with McGregor or any MMA fighters, or any other boxers for that matter. The boxer weighing in, Jamie Kavanagh is from a family very heavily involved in organised crime.
yea cocaine related mob shit if I recall correctly. It is worth mentioning that they were not target the fighter but someone attending the weigh in. Also of note is this family's name Kavanagh isn't that McGregor's trainers name?

I blame Ireland's restrictive gun laws.
nothing to do with the gun laws, its the fact the gardai are funded and organised like its still the 1950s, and judges give out mickey mouse sentences.

This kind of thing only happens in America, according to a lot of people. Didn't that guy know there's gun laws? How rude.
That's true.

But if it had happened in America it wouldn't have even made the front 10 pages of the newspaper.

I recognized that AK sound immediately. So distinct.
I'd imagine anyone who was there will be able to recognise the sound going forward if they could not before. One witness said the guy that died was 6 feet away when he got shot and the gunman pointed at him but didn't fire.

It has always been crazy to me how all it takes is a split second, both in decision and action, to end a life. Especially considering how causal some people do it.

Wow, that's sad really. Hope everyone made it out safely. If anyone passed away, may they r.I.p :-(. Fkng psychopaths

Sweet Superman undies.

And yes, this shit is tragic and had no place in civilized society.

Back