i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

his mean mugging is some still my boy level cringe, he should just embrace the nice guy role.

and there really isnt much hate for him

He has quickly turned into a hypocrite and a ducker after beating Stipe.

He's fat and almost lost vs anderson silva on 2 weeks notice after 4,5 rounds of rape wrestling. Other than that i really like the guy.
Anderson steppep up on 1 day notice

It's really simple.. it's the internet. Which has 3 categories of people.

People who are right
People who are wrong
Trolls

The last category accounts for 40% of sherdog. DCs image is of a good guy so someone has to naysay. This however oddly doesn't always apply to Russian fighters.

Juicy Jones fans.

MMA fans, generally speaking, are drooling halfwits. They like scumbags fighters and don't care about integrity or honor. If their fighter cheats then it's okay....as long as he talks like a "bad ass" and gives his opponent the finger at the weigh in.

They did a show on Sherdog radio that described this very well.
Cormier is just like Tim Sylvia. He is really trying to be liked. All he ever wanted was to be the american hero, abd to be loved by the fans, but instead everyone ended up hating him. Just a very bad personality...sadly...

Can we talk about the term hate "ON"?

How about a title saying, "Why do people hate cormier?" Whats the on shit?

Hate vs hate on....is hating on someone criticizing someone? Yes, of course, but jeepers, why not say that instead of the retarded version of the correct inquiry?

I admit, ive done it too, but ive always questioned it and felt worse after having speaking it.
From one grammar nazi to another...

tenor.gif

Why are people hating on:
- Shogun
- Frankie
- Lawler
- Cub
- Aldo
- Maia
- Wonderboy
- Whittaker

There, you can create 8 more threads.

Manuwa describes DC's real personality:
Everyone says he’s a nice guy but I don’t really like him. He seems to me like a bully and I don’t like bullies. He’s got the belt, he’s a great fighter and everything. I respect him for that but as a person I don’t really like him. I don’t like his attitude towards other fighters. He kind of looks down on people and stuff.

Not many are hating now, but wait til Juicehead comes back and then he will be Boo'd again. It is sad, but MMA fans can bring out the worst in people, and many enjoy rooting for the villains over heros.

Back