i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

Is he though? Just as an example - he volunteers as the head wrestling coach for his local school and doesn't even accept the salary. Already in the few months he's worked there has built relationships to the point where the team and their parents greets him at the airport with genuine affection.

This is a universal trend with the people who know him, throughout all these behind-the-scenes series. Filled with well wishers. He obviously has his flaws, can be thin-skinned, competitive and a bully at his worst, but a man who has so many great relationships just isn't a "fake" guy. It was clear that even the commentary team were happy he won 226, as he has built good relationships with his co-workers universally as well. Someone with that much goodwill directed towards him by those who know him is doing something right.

Well said. DC is amazing and he cares for a lot of people. Hes a great Man and great athlete.

one funny thing is no black people like jon jones they know hes a fake black dude they respect dc more cause least he doesnt try hard

There isn't a single high profile fighter that doesn't have a bunch of people talking shit about them on Sherdog. Why should DC be any different?

Because he doesnt beat up old men, assault his fans,or have multiple rape allegations against him.

1. he is a true sportsman and has a long combat sport history.
2. never gives up and searches for new competition.
3. represents his country in a reasonable way.
4. is very loyal to his teammates and family.
5. perfect coach on TuF, he brings up cain velasquez and javier mendez into TuF.
6. very good commentator.
7. he doesnt play the arrogant unbeatable hardcore muscle man but he still gets a second belt with the age of 39.
8. he fights clean, doesnt use steroids.

i think he is a very good ambassador for the mma combat sport.

The truth is very simple. Black guy, who's well spoken/ doesnt act like the stereotypical ghetto thug.

Skilled articulate minorities dont get alot of love here.

Because he doesnt beat up old men, assault his fans,or have multiple rape allegations against him.
Which proves my point.

From a year and a half ago.

Back