i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

I just dont like him. But not hating

Combat sports fans are majortity white. Black fighters have to be brash, thuggish characters to be big in combat sports. That is what draws them to have crossover appeal. Cornier doesnt fit that appeal. He is called fake etc because he doesnt fit the mold.

I dont dislike him, just sort of indifferent. Might be something with the towel vs Rumble, and pretending that it never happened and everyone who saw it is wrong.
That was tremendous. He saved the card by doing that.

You don’t think he stayed at 205 to not step on Cain’s toes? I think it says even more about him that he was that considerate of his good friend. I have no doubt that’s why he went to lhw.

Howmmm
An advantage in sense maybe, but again, it's certainly not as significant as the height and reach advantage.

I feel like i've been repeating myself 20 times. Reach and height IS a bigger advantage. Ask any fighter.
Stefan struve goat?

Combat sports fans are majortity white. Black fighters have to be brash, thuggish characters to be big in combat sports. That is what draws them to have crossover appeal. Cornier doesnt fit that appeal. He is called fake etc because he doesnt fit the mold.
Lol no he's called fake because he acts nice and friendly but really seems to be like a dick

Fedor had haters... GSP had haters... These are 2 of the nicest most humble men in mankind'd history.

Meanwhile Jon Jones has fans who still swear by him.

It is just how the world is...

DC is bully, I always look at this interview to see who DC is.
Jones is kinda sociopath troll here, but
DC is oversensitive, insulting his oponnent, childish, still can't get over their first meeting, where Jones was clearly trolling/joking.
Jones didn't insult him once and DC about Jones: punk, scum, boy (patronize him), fake, weak, liar etc.

He's fat and almost lost vs anderson silva on 2 weeks notice after 4,5 rounds of rape wrestling. Other than that i really like the guy.

Well you remember the fight so clearly even though it was actually a non-title three round fight.

DC dominated Anderson in the area of fighting where he had an advantage & somehow that's now considered a bad thing? FFS.

The only person hating on him is probably Colonel Sanders for not endorsing his chicken.

How many of you dickwads have even met DC in person?

He's fucking hilarious. He's always joking with people, he loves to talk shit like Charlie Murphy (RIP Charlie) and he's one of those dudes that people say are full of life. I've seen him make Cain "My Emotions Are As Non-Existent As My Knees" Velasquez smile.

1. he is a true sportsman and has a long combat sport history.
2. never gives up and searches for new competition.
3. represents his country in a reasonable way.
4. is very loyal to his teammates and family.
5. perfect coach on TuF, he brings up cain velasquez and javier mendez into TuF.
6. very good commentator.
7. he doesnt play the arrogant unbeatable hardcore muscle man but he still gets a second belt with the age of 39.
8. he fights clean, doesnt use steroids.

i think he is a very good ambassador for the mma combat sport.
I love the dude. I am proud a man I will never meet.
I respect Cormier and all that he brings to MMA.
I like to call him Randy Couture 2.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back