i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

Right? Since he won the second title everyone is kissing his feet pretending Jones didn't KO him not too long ago.
DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

oral-mesterolone-turinabol-powders.jpg

great guy but he cheated to win. he's not above criticism and Stipe's too much of a boss to complain about it.

Hating on anyone is a bad idea, generally

He's fake as fuck

I do.

This. And he's awkward, corny, whines too much, feels sorry for himself....he's annoying AF.

LOL, these mad tards, apparently. Jones fan boys probably mad that their reality got turned upside down. DC went and did something Jones scared, cheating ass never would have done.

That's changed. Used to be booed, now he's cheered.

He's a fatback (other fatbacks feel empathy towards him) and everyone rides his dick because he beat Stipe, guy was a laughing stock for the past few years after Jones destroyed him twice.
I dont hate him because he gave us Incredulous, not a fan tho.

Lol, destroyed. First fight was competitive. Second fight was a NC because Jones cheated to win. DC has never been a laughing stock to anyone besides Jones' degenerate fan base.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

oral-mesterolone-turinabol-powders.jpg
Holy shit I had no idea you could snort steroids :D

Or do you just mix it with a liquid like protein powder ?

It's a funny aspect of human nature that people will jump harder on the "good" guy for any indiscretions or faults, whether real or merely perceived, than the "bad" guy. Like they enjoy yelling "AHA! I've got you, you can't fool me!"

Nah Colby is openly an act
DC is a fake nice guy
A fake nice guy? The fuck. DC ain't even a "nice guy".

Robert Whittaker and GSP are "nice guys".

DC pulls prank on people, has a loud mouth, openly makes fun of his opponents. I mean he's still a good guy but has an explosive personality. He's far from your typical "nice guy" and never claimed to be. So how the hell is he fake?

That doesn't even make sense.

Because most Sherdoggers have at least one fat, corny uncle who molested them.

Back