I DO NOT agree to the revised terms and rules.

As long as you guys aren't as serious as the text is about messing with people..

Obviously don't try to get people to commit suicide or whatever, but people should be allowed to fuck with each other and shit on each other. And even troll, as long as it's in good fun.

Also, lol at the fighter bashing shit. We bash because we love.

Agreed. One of the great things about Sherdog is being trolled and trolling. Also, what kind forum would this be if you couldn't be critical of an organization or it's fighters. Makes zero sense.

<JerryWWF> .

The EU basically wants protection for EU residents data and privacy no matter if the company is in or outside of the EU.

I live in America. I'm not part of the European Union.

View attachment 385107

So please un - update my account with your handlers decisive user agreement.

[<diva4} .

Lol

It's funny, all these consent forms and notification emails sites are sending out actually do nothing to bring them into compliance. Forcing someone to opt-in to data sharing to use a site is actually illegal under GDPR.

<2>

Yeah, I think this is a more of a preliminary thing a lot of sites are doing just to cover themselves. What I've been told from overhead is that more changes are still coming.

So can we have our accounts deleted if we want now? Like it never existed?
I hope not. Whenever that’s an option on a website I delete and remake an account 20 times a year due to severe mood swings LOLLO

The EU basically wants protection for EU residents data and privacy no matter if the company is in or outside of the EU.

Lol

Yeah, I think this is a more of a preliminary thing a lot of sites are doing just to cover themselves. What I've been told from overhead is that more changes are still coming.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. The European Union is not a governing body of the internet in the United States. Is CRAVE ENT a European company ??

This situation does not apply to me.

<Prem974> Am I missing something ??

I guess I’ll just have to get Freegate again. Thought I would only need that in China. Seems other countries governments aren’t any better than that government.

I don’t live in Europe, so I don’t care about their laws and don’t want my data collected.

This is like New World Order type shit.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. The European Union is not a governing body of the internet in the United States. Is CRAVE ENT a European company ?? This situation does not apply to me. Am I missing something ??

Companies have three choices for GDPR compliance:

Option 1: Comply with GDPR for all users. This is what most companies are attempting (and failing) to do.

Option 2: Disallow EU users from their sites until compliance is possible. The Chicago Tribune and L.A. Times websites are currently inaccessible in the E.U. for this reason.

Option 3: Ignore GDPR. This risks the E.U. levying fines up to €20 million or 4% of their annual worldwide turnover. :eek:

Companies have three choices for GDPR compliance:

Option 1: Comply with GDPR for all users. This is what most companies are attempting (and failing) to do.

Option 2: Disallow EU users from their sites until compliance is possible. The Chicago Tribune and L.A. Times websites are currently inaccessible in the E.U. for this reason.

Option 3: Ignore GDPR. This risks the E.U. levying fines up to €20 million or 4% of their annual worldwide turnover. :eek:

Option 4: " Fuk em ". Don't pay the fines as EU does not have any authority over Sherdog let alone the United States.

<{1-17}> EEEEEEUUUUUUWW.

96JAe8W.jpg

That's awesome

The only thing that's new is the your rights & information section at the top. Everything else was already there previously.

Really? Because I read the rules (I was bored). I never saw those.

I think I broke a world record for the fastest scroll and click in Sherdog history 3.245 seconds.

Wheres that guinees guy at? I guess he didn't agree.

Rules on a forum is fucking stupid. It should be No Holds Barred.

I obviously didn't read them. I didn't sign myself into slavery, did I?

No, but apparently Scyther wrote it, and you are now required to follow flat earth theory like a religion.

Oh well...

Back