I DO NOT agree to the revised terms and rules.

Sound like the forum now has an HOA and certain posters gonna have to stop parking in their front yard, throwing garbage everywhere and making a general nuisance of themselves.

And get off my lawn!

That's more in reference to posters making threads in the UFC section saying "a close and reliable source can confirm that fighter so and so will be doing ___" or anything similar, without there being any evidence or articles on the subject.

Also, those forum rules you're reading aren't new, been there for years.

Some of them have. But some haven’t. Hence why I’m asking about the ones that haven’t.

Agreeing to the new terms is practically cohersion. The approach was an aggressive fail. Yeah i agreed but you held a gun to my head.

Some of them have. But some haven’t. Hence why I’m asking about the ones that haven’t.
The only thing that's new is the your rights & information section at the top. Everything else was already there previously.

I obviously didn't read them. I didn't sign myself into slavery, did I?

th

Yep, the European Union is making all websites do this.

I live in America. I'm not part of the European Union.

Screenshot_20180525-205833_Chrome.jpg

So please un - update my account with your handlers decisive user agreement.

[<diva4} .

Yep, the European Union is making all websites do this.
It's funny, all these consent forms and notification emails sites are sending out actually do nothing to bring them into compliance. Forcing someone to opt-in to data sharing to use a site is actually illegal under GDPR.

<2>

So can we have our accounts deleted if we want now? Like it never existed?

Yeah I got no idea what I agreed to. I tried to read it but it's America and I don't like reading.
Nothing really changed. It was the forum rules with the data collection stuff at the top.
Warez was in there so yeah....

Back