I DO NOT agree to the revised terms and rules.

FascistDictator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Declaring now that despite what I clicked earlier, I expressly do NOT agree to the revised terms and rules. Period.

I can't pretend to be a mod anymore.

giphy.gif

Every website has to do this because of the eu consent law right?

Declaring now that despite what I clicked earlier, I expressly do NOT agree to the revised terms and rules. Period.

Bring it up in 20 years with a hashtag movement like everyone else does.

Till then your keep your hurt feelings bottled up.

Bring it up in 20 years with a hashtag movement like everyone else does.

Till then your keep your hurt feelings bottled up.
#ididnotconsent
#saynototyranny

Didn't you have to agree in order to make this thread, TS?

Anyway, I love Sherdog, but may want to e-suicide my account if I ever become a politician or something. Good to know we can request a permanent erasure.

I obviously didn't read them. I didn't sign myself into slavery, did I?

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that had to agree to them in order to post or even log in to view P&M... I was paranoid for a moment there while waiting for someone else to post a thread about it.

I checked the "didn't read lol" option. What now?

Half of Sherdog posters are going to be banned within a week if any of those policies are followed btw.

Didn't you have to agree in order to make this thread, TS?

Anyway, I love Sherdog, but may want to e-suicide my account if I ever become a politician or something. Good to know we can request a permanent erasure.

Yeah if I ever got famous I'd need to scrub my account too. All the casual racism and pedo jokes ... would hate for that shit to come up in the middle of a talkshow or something

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back