I died

I can save the whirld, you'll see, I'll show ya. Alright, there's three fucked up teenage menchilds and two girls, the gents have 82 chevy truck backed up and broke the dead bolt to get their meth supplies, there's only dogshit in there. I'm in a comfortable rock concert shirt and some board short, I'm gonna slip on some slacks and some shoes with some grip. I have a massively ebay signed whiffleball bat or a broken ww1 german unwieldy rifle. I also have half a shit pizza and I'm not your average neighbor. I'm bore and life value is what it always was. haha, I can dictate their dialogue from here but all the whirlds a stage, let me get my Mitchum speed stick and some Vachel Lindsay. Ho...what's the point if you can't insert some randomness to the violent random. I'll speak as John Dorie meets Sammy Davis, the candy man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Wait'll they get a load of the ramdon factor of life, ...hold this

(You just) died in my arms tonight. It must have been something I said.

Always relative calm in the moment. Hopefully today doesn't turn into tomorrow but for the non normie it's almost always the case it does. Pace yourself at the very least. Professional drinkers turn into self hazing dead frat boys all the time. Keep the faith brother.

You demodded me for this exact shit, I feel the pain.

hahaa, we'll the female voices are third or fourth generation in nasty hair buns and shit sweats and one 48 year old nobbot dictatin from the old wheel, there's a nasty little hag and the one they say looks like a 19 year old Jim Morrison, who is the window break suicide drama ballerina. Choose my move. I'm got my John Dorie, On my bad day, I'm twice as good as what you're move it (which is a lie, but what I lack in timing and bravado, I'll make up in WtF/

Drunk meatfriend, we absolutley have to watch movies together at Resort Clippy

For reals

If I live through this, I'll see about that demodding. I was in this shanty half a day ago,there's nothing but puke and a couch. My relatives gotta know or are gone, the drama punk they say is the Morrison is there, , the elders are crying. Maybe I sit back for this one, kid's name is Levi, the mom's dry heaving, over and over early 40s, I'm up for games, but it's turned sad, they broke the lock to get their pure garbage out, not sure what to do. There's only sad little drama to be had. Not my style.

Hahaha, things aren't so bad

tumblr_p8qnqdvWU91vwrm9ao5_400.gif

Petey, I was packing my shit for to move into my now third shit bunker hole, and all is packed more or less, but my one book, I've had since forever, since the kids we're little and before, through all their dance lessons, kung fu, every moment for sixteen year, duct taped, couldn't pack it with the rest, I pick it up tonight, opened it, and it broke apart in my hands. And I lost it. I didn't see it as that old and fucked up, I want to go next door and give these folks 211 dollars. Tell me why I shouldn't

I just woke up from a dream, my older brother gave me 21 dollars to walk across the street into a prison, I was to hand the money to someone in the visiting area, and they would give me a small bit of heroin, which I was to then come out and hand to my brother. And for some reason, I was doing it. I was pissed at him, like okay, I’m gonna do this, but just watch when something goes wrong and they just keep me in there, and I don’t come out. Just watch, you fuck. Then I’m walking over to the prison, and just before I get to the door, I think... Fuck this, I’m not doing this. I’m not contributing to this. And I turn around. And then he’s standing there, and I’m like fuck this, fuck you, I’m better than this, you’re better than this. And some prisoners in the yard behind the fence are in earshot, so my brother responds talking tough, and I say yeah, show out, because all these guys are listening. They don’t respect you anyway you idiot, this is all a bad fucking joke. And I’m getting so pissed, that I wake up.

And I wake up and check my phone, to see a surely drunken voicemail from you I haven’t listened to yet, and I see you on here, drunken. And I get why some of the great poets and philosophers can’t see the difference between life and dreams.

giphy.gif

I love you, quit the booze. Those are still the two truest things I can ever say to you.

You are a truly great guy, the world desperately needs them like you. But until you quit the booze, you will never be the big man, you will remain a lost spirit under the demon’s boot, perpetually being rubbed out like a done cigarillo. Break the fuckin cycle please. A lot of people miss you, especially you.
Is this for real?

Drunk meatfriend, we absolutley have to watch movies together at Resort Clippy

For reals
Still reading all your posts in a high pitched mr hanky the Christmas poo voice.

Still reading all your posts in a high pitched mr hanky the Christmas poo voice.

Still? For some reason I hear Nick Nolte when you speak

I want to go next door and give these folks 211 dollars. Tell me why I shouldn't

Because you can buy a lot of cool stuff for $211. Just send them a gift card to the Outback for $50 and call it a day.

This made me feel better about my life, thanks DMF!

Back