I died

My Uncle Bill was a genius card player, world river boat gambler. I grew up with all three of his kids, the closest to me genetically, I'll ever have Irish/Norweigan, with a splash of Crow, I live in MT and Crow are dark Indians, The Sioux are noble like the Mohicans, east side. My blood is Crow and that's as cute sound bite, and I've spent time trying to do something good appropriate, so...a teeppee and sweetgrass, cop sirens and big strapped Sioux. I walk alive either way. I walk through the cops to my huge Indian big man, he knows me, whatever's going down, I make the call and he's the universal joint, I therw up and he lined up, it was St.Pats, I take the first two, he said, I'm gonna take the left of expectation. (He didn't, but he Did_

Alrigtht..Hey...could I post fresh, would you think any less

A good friend told me, I was Rick, where did I ern that, What did I do, why the respect.

8MxzJ.gif

Thought you were clippy for a sec there.

:eek:

A good friend told me, I was Rick, where did I ern that, What did I do, why the respect.

I just woke up from a dream, my older brother gave me 21 dollars to walk across the street into a prison, I was to hand the money to someone in the visiting area, and they would give me a small bit of heroin, which I was to then come out and hand to my brother. And for some reason, I was doing it. I was pissed at him, like okay, I’m gonna do this, but just watch when something goes wrong and they just keep me in there, and I don’t come out. Just watch, you fuck. Then I’m walking over to the prison, and just before I get to the door, I think... Fuck this, I’m not doing this. I’m not contributing to this. And I turn around. And then he’s standing there, and I’m like fuck this, fuck you, I’m better than this, you’re better than this. And some prisoners in the yard behind the fence are in earshot, so my brother responds talking tough, and I say yeah, show out, because all these guys are listening. They don’t respect you anyway you idiot, this is all a bad fucking joke. And I’m getting so pissed, that I wake up.

And I wake up and check my phone, to see a surely drunken voicemail from you I haven’t listened to yet, and I see you on here, drunken. And I get why some of the great poets and philosophers can’t see the difference between life and dreams.

giphy.gif

I love you, quit the booze. Those are still the two truest things I can ever say to you.

You are a truly great guy, the world desperately needs them like you. But until you quit the booze, you will never be the big man, you will remain a lost spirit under the demon’s boot, perpetually being rubbed out like a done cigarillo. Break the fuckin cycle please. A lot of people miss you, especially you.

Rough days...been there far too often. Out of the ashes DMF, no hole is too deep brother.

51et1myukXL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I don't know if this helps but it never hurts.

I just woke up from a dream, my older brother gave me 21 dollars to walk across the street into a prison, I was to hand the money to someone in the visiting area, and they would give me a small bit of heroin, which I was to then come out and hand to my brother. And for some reason, I was doing it. I was pissed at him, like okay, I’m gonna do this, but just watch when something goes wrong and they just keep me in there, and I don’t come out. Just watch, you fuck. Then I’m walking over to the prison, and just before I get to the door, I think... Fuck this, I’m not doing this. I’m not contributing to this. And I turn around. And then he’s standing there, and I’m like fuck this, fuck you, I’m better than this, you’re better than this. And some prisoners in the yard behind the fence are in earshot, so my brother responds talking tough, and I say yeah, show out, because all these guys are listening. They don’t respect you anyway you idiot, this is all a bad fucking joke. And I’m getting so pissed, that I wake up.

And I wake up and check my phone, to see a surely drunken voicemail from you I haven’t listened to yet, and I see you on here, drunken. And I get why some of the great poets and philosophers can’t see the difference between life and dreams.

giphy.gif

I love you, quit the booze. Those are still the two truest things I can ever say to you.

You are a truly great guy, the world desperately needs them like you. But until you quit the booze, you will never be the big man, you will remain a lost spirit under the demon’s boot, perpetually being rubbed out like a done cigarillo. Break the fuckin cycle please. A lot of people miss you, especially you.

Alcohol is such a cunt.

Alcohol is such a cunt.

At its best, it’s the grease on a well-oiled night; but yeah, looking around the world, quite often it seems to be 9/11 jet fuel melting down people’s lives

hatchet status: buried or unburied?

Nobody wants to have to YT binge 'Vincent' this weekend. I mean Don McLean has a nice voice and all but it's too on the nose.

My Uncle Bill was a genius card player, world river boat gambler. I grew up with all three of his kids, the closest to me genetically, I'll ever have Irish/Norweigan, with a splash of Crow, I live in MT and Crow are dark Indians, The Sioux are noble like the Mohicans, east side. My blood is Crow and that's as cute sound bite, and I've spent time trying to do something good appropriate, so...a teeppee and sweetgrass, cop sirens and big strapped Sioux. I walk alive either way. I walk through the cops to my huge Indian big man, he knows me, whatever's going down, I make the call and he's the universal joint, I therw up and he lined up, it was St.Pats, I take the first two, he said, I'm gonna take the left of expectation. (He didn't, but he Did_
tenor.gif

Hahaha, things aren't so bad, Doc Holliday usta wondered two ll's er one. There's some young jackassed outside my windown freaking out because there's a locked door and no trespassing sign. ....Petey said once I'm Rick Grimes, I have popcorn, would Rick or Daryl make popcorn and go over, I truly think we could round up a cinematic crew. I'll start. Back in a minute. Rick, CAarRL.

Choose my adventure. If your friends don't dance, the night is young and so am I, to Heath Ledger, wish e'm ilk

Back