I died

hey DMF. hope all is good buddy.

go easy on the beers.

Don't you normally bribe ppl with a free plat membership to talk to you when you're this drunk?

sprech your skok, I carry a gist of a phine mentzligy, zp puddle. I fell short, but I fell short like what confused the 70s giants,...I wouldn't have wont the military death stud, but I was a kid in third grade who dictated my life and fights and I went berserk, I was a dirly ass little kid, but I played first base and third when third was hurt, no one knows, I named my daughter after my pitcher, it was the bad news bears, If I had a boy it would be Kelly Leak, Tanner, Alexader, I'was a tribal stud punk, I wasn't tought, but I didn't give, I got in a yard fight, and threw up defending the :eek::eek::eek:gortry of queen, i.e, fred's a flambouyant :eek::eek::eek:. I hated freddy mercury because he gave no quarter, if you like Queen from 77 to 80, you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. That's it. It was never with with, but I didn't do anything to help. I had a crib with turns into a batch of subjectives. I don't judge, just here's what is, no appies, I'll help ya out but I'd don't swing in that playground. All love,but don't misconstrue.

Xude, twenty years your get in a fist fight over a shit pitch. I ain't gay, but I get the angle's. And as shit maraches, ..The game extenuates, who are you.

Stop.

I'm the DMF Line up, in tune, prove who you are in one clip. Right now. Play. Throw a rule, a song. Was I Rick, Who is, ...what rolls. Who do you care for. Years. I want nothing. I miss friends and the art and play. I'm fine without, but a lot of o

Really living up to the name. I admire the dedication to the role.

I don't recall ever being that drunk!

talk to me

You got them fuckers with their armpit periods menstruating all over their shirt. They're insecure, that's what. Criticizing me for polishing my anal gland. Last woman who approached me said she wanted to suck it but ran away because I looked like a "turnip farmer". I've only paid two prostitutes, and one was for a game of scrabble.

It's not like I don't bare my cross. I follow my mother round on a segway, carrying around her entire digestive system in two carrier bags. My friend put so many duracel batteries in his urethra, it encased his ex girlfriend's clitoris for 3 days. Like a Japanese finger trap. Live an let live I say.

I once got fired from a Chinese takeaway. Spilled chicken kung fu on my bellend. The manager said it would've been alright if I'd discreetly wiped it with a damp cloth, but seemed to think it was unnecessary that I showed it to him. What can I say? I panicked.

Today is a good day to die.
Was it glorious, will songs be sung over goblets of bloodwine?

...if not, you suck

Latflex, Bud, I'd have given you a good tropical wrap and some fortune cookies up the butt, some theorethical rug carpet zhizch of the soul. Petey, once said I was the Rick to his Daryl, There was a screenwriter's guild protest that ruined the art from 1987-to-2001, unlike the world and a pure instinct, I carried it all, lost every single friend who sold me and my lifelong girl out. I fixed the situation but as a kid it took every fibre of my being, my girl crying, my best friends making her feel uncomfortable. I puked, I was a trapped. I did something, I changed everything. I fucked the scenario twenty times above, I ruined my friendships and I cut those cocksucker who were supposed to watch my girl. She was hot, you look, but she was one of us, for years, our gang, my girl, you make her uncomfortable so she calls me crying in a storm I can't get out of. Sherdog is mine for that day. I just need your hand and you get me. I'm no big deal, but I care, so suit me up with Sherdog. I love this place, I'm a dink,and I'll drop and I don't run shit, kindness.

PS. I suggest you get a penis piercing in this most glorious of times.

hey DMF. hope all is good buddy.

go easy on the beers.
Cheers brother. A lot of little dinks. I gave a grl in an art gallery a utilitybelt and she said, Tom, thanks for your tool and the boost, ...I went in the community bathroom and cried a little bit. Lifeis what it is, but sweet tool, ....I'm not broken, I never had a old man figure who who didn't the hard roll. Everyone hated my kid brother and loved/respected me, fuck you in your deep coward way of looking at life, package deal, and treat your young mom like a grown up, making good decisions. Yeah, roller skates mean a little more when 37 new. I got here beause I know the lowest in my heart. I'm here because I can take damage, ...but there's beauty all around. I get lost and feel nothing, so I come here, ...I ain't Rick Grimes, but what a crew, a murderers row in the construct pool.

sprech your skok, I carry a gist of a phine mentzligy, zp puddle. I fell short, but I fell short like what confused the 70s giants,...I wouldn't have wont the military death stud, but I was a kid in third grade who dictated my life and fights and I went berserk, I was a dirly ass little kid, but I played first base and third when third was hurt, no one knows, I named my daughter after my pitcher, it was the bad news bears, If I had a boy it would be Kelly Leak, Tanner, Alexader, I'was a tribal stud punk, I wasn't tought, but I didn't give, I got in a yard fight, and threw up defending the :eek::eek::eek:gortry of queen, i.e, fred's a flambouyant :eek::eek::eek:. I hated freddy mercury because he gave no quarter, if you like Queen from 77 to 80, you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. That's it. It was never with with, but I didn't do anything to help. I had a crib with turns into a batch of subjectives. I don't judge, just here's what is, no appies, I'll help ya out but I'd don't swing in that playground. All love,but don't misconstrue.

Xude, twenty years your get in a fist fight over a shit pitch. I ain't gay, but I get the angle's. And as shit maraches, ..The game extenuates, who are you.

Stop.

I'm the DMF Line up, in tune, prove who you are in one clip. Right now. Play. Throw a rule, a song. Was I Rick, Who is, ...what rolls. Who do you care for. Years. I want nothing. I miss friends and the art and play. I'm fine without, but a lot of o

8MxzJ.gif

Thought you were clippy for a sec there.

Stop.

giphy.gif

Back