I challenge the anti islamers to please explain how they propose to deal with islam/muslims.

Can you and I set a real time period and make a real cash bet on this ?

The bong smoking craft beer chugging tinder generation is like anti racism man but they are also into like to many things islam isnt going to let them take part in .... Retard leftists defending islam isnt because they want to be islams its because they think they are sticking it to the the man

You arent going to see a mass liberal islamic conversion and you are talking silliness.

Note I think sjws defending islam are retarded and I am not defending them here

Be serious dude that was a stupid comment.

If anything its going to be white trash doing it, it'll be Duck Dynasty with non ironic beards, honey booboo in a hijab, terrible

the top 20 homicide nations on earth are all christian.

FACT.

so fuck your anecdote.
Are people who kill in those nations actually ALL Christian?. Also, could you point to scriptural support of those killings in the New Testament, you know, like the murderous passages found in the Koran?

Of course you can't you idiotic troll. Try actually learning about the things you spend so much time talking about.

where do muslims mix just fine that isn't the US?

cuz it certainly isn't Europe, arguably canada or any Muslim majority country?
The last group of people you want to bring to your country are Muslims. Look at Muslim countries. That is what they will do to your own country if you bring over enough of them.

Islam is clearly the most negative, bloody, and regressive possible interpretation of the Abrahamic tradition. It is the third-wave "me too" by a jealous and angry society. It has grown to its current size through violence and intense breeding, with inbreeding so prominent that a very significant portion of its population are inbred, which leads to lower average IQ's all around. It's a terrible situation, and we are a diverse nation. The best we can hope for is to make it clear that we are leaders of the West, and the West is moving past the stone age bullshit, so if you don't like it, feel free to return to an Islamic theocracy and live how you want. No more special protections for ANY religious group is a good start.

facts are christians kill more people, and christian wars kill more people, and christian nations are responsible for larger genocides, hence usa, australia and latin america. facts are islam was responsible for scientific growth at a time when europe shackled to dogma and the church.

these are facts you want to ignore.

The last group of people you want to bring to your country are Muslims. Look at Muslim countries. That is what they will do to your own country if you bring over enough of them.

the last group of people i want in my country are fascists of any stripe. i am not scared of people being free to choose their own religion though.

If it's not already outlawed, outlaw Sharia law at the federal level.

Stop interfering in ME politics for example, supporting dictators who will agree to favorable trade agreements.

Do a serious top down investigation of all intelligence agencies and make sure they are being held accountable for favoring one terrorist group over another.
voice of reason.

concentration and labor camps work for me

nazi.

I know. He told me he doesn't know what's in the Koran. I pointed out that jihad and all the vile Islamic terroristic stuff is encouraged in the Koran. He says you can't associate terrorism with Islam, but he won't read the verses in the Koran that explain Islamic terrorism we see today.

Many leftists today just flat out love Islam. They will defend it. Obama was like that too. And Obama may have been a big factor in the left's love affair with Islam that we see 8 years later.

i flat out love freedom of religion and flat out hate thought police.

You make zero sense. Nazis allied themselves with Muslim nations during ww2. You can't just call critics of Islam nazis.

50/50. thats like saying all white people were nazis in ww2. its bullshit.

how many of those nations are on trumps banned list?

also do you realise what a tiny percentage of the muslim world those nations added together equate to? do i want our nations in the west to look like pakistan? no. thats why im against religious dictatorships, which is what you fucking advocate. so lets not get confused.

You didn't answer the question which means I can assume you've never been to a truly muslim country. The muslims in the west are not indicative of mulims you will see in actual muslim countries. So your point of view is exceptionally naive and you should recognize that other people have seen more than you and maybe there's a reason so many people across this globe feel a certain way towards islam.

And where in the flying high hell have I (USMCtanker242) advocated for a religious dictatorship? I'm an atheist and have no desire to see a religious icon control my nation. Not sure what the hell you're talking about, but when it comes to you that's not surprising.

That's all good and we'll as long as people are willing to assimilate, reject radical or oppressive ideologies and become contributing productive members of society.

the idea is the everyone assimilates. not that new people assimilate to a lesser citizen status while natives attack them at every opportunity.

Not only that but Hitler wished the Germans had adopted a religion like Islam because it is unyielding and warlike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

From Wikipedia:

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich.

Speer reports that " Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs." The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."
Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, " The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "

Islam is literally Hitler ! Islam is no different to fascism / Nazism . Same shit but different culture pushing it.

saudi arabia - allied forces.
turkey - allied forces.
iran - allied forces.

yawn.

480px-Map_of_participants_in_World_War_II.png

Have you seen the German feminist lesbians chanting Allahu Akbar? I don't know if they are really converting to Islam or not. They seem pretty into it to be singing Allahu Akbar in the street.
They are just saying it as a protest slogan. It's just sloganeering and attempt to signal their support for Muslims. A few may convert but I have not read anything to suggest there is a mass movement of Feminists to convert.

You didn't answer the question which means I can assume you've never been to a truly muslim country. The muslims in the west are not indicative of mulims you will see in actual muslim countries. So your point of view is exceptionally naive and you should recognize that other people have seen more than you and maybe there's a reason so many people across this globe feel a certain way towards islam.

And where in the flying high hell have I (USMCtanker242) advocated for a religious dictatorship? I'm an atheist and have no desire to see a religious icon control my nation. Not sure what the hell you're talking about, but when it comes to you that's not surprising.

i think you are the one that is naive. i grew up in a city of a million muslims. tell me more about your holidays in tiny percentages of the muslim world.

it seems you are arguing that we should not be like pakistan. well done. but you are trying to make us a religious dictatorship by banning one religion and favouring others.

^also, unlike USA at least pakistan elected a woman.

the idea is the everyone assimilates. not that new people assimilate to a lesser citizen status while natives attack them at every opportunity.

saudi arabia - allied forces.
turkey - allied forces.
iran - allied forces.

yawn.

480px-Map_of_participants_in_World_War_II.png
So? It is the comparison of the ideology that is the point, not who the Nazis were allied with. Japan was Axis but now they are allied with the West and they aren't Militaristic . Being allied doesn't mean anything since alliances change .

^also, unlike USA at least pakistan elected a woman.
Yeah because having a woman leader changes the grand scheme of things...Bhutto became the leader because Pakistan is a feudal state and nepotism is the norm.

Pat Buchanan had a Black woman as his V.P before the Dems picked a Black person to be the Pres or VP , so I guess that makes him more progressive than the Democrats were (at the time). Yawn...

Not only that but Hitler wished the Germans had adopted a religion like Islam because it is unyielding and warlike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

From Wikipedia:

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich.

Speer reports that " Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs." The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."
Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, " The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness? "

Islam is literally Hitler ! Islam is no different to fascism / Nazism . Same shit but different culture pushing it.
Nailed it!

Can you and I set a real time period and make a real cash bet on this ?

The bong smoking craft beer chugging tinder generation is like anti racism man but they are also into like to many things islam isnt going to let them take part in .... Retard leftists defending islam isnt because they want to be islams its because they think they are sticking it to the the man

You arent going to see a mass liberal islamic conversion and you are talking silliness.

Note I think sjws defending islam are retarded and I am not defending them here

Be serious dude that was a stupid comment.
Lol a bet? What are you, 12 years old?

We will see liberals converting, not every liberal obviously, but it will be a trend in the US. Feminists are already glorifying the hijab and describing it as empowering, not oppressive. They're on their way.

What a perfect way for self-loathing white Americans to absolve themselves of their white guilt. Convert to Islam then you become the "Oppressed" not the "Oppresser" instantly.

Back