I can't believe how much DC is MMA's sweetheart

Which was a response to Jones assaulting Cormier with the headbutt...

And I stopped reading there, because obviously the basis for your point is incorrect.

headbutt. lol.

Sherdog is a land of double-standards and disingenuous opinions. The people who hate Jones interpreted those altercations the way they wanted to, and no amount of fact or logic is going to phase them.

Trying to illustrate the bias of a Jones hater to said hater is like trying to describe the color blue to a blind man. There's no fundamental grasp of the concept or reality to build from so you'll never make any progress.

headbutt. lol.

Maybe not a full on headbutt. No power. But still that's what started it. If you're calling Cormier's push assault then i'm calling the head smoosh assault too. To suggest Cormier started it is ridiculous.

Maybe not a full on headbutt. No power. But still that's what started it. If you're calling Cormier's push assault then i'm calling the head smoosh assault too. To suggest Cormier started it is ridiculous.

again, here's how common what jones did is:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/assaults-2798247/

now, give me the examples where we've seen someone react as dc has at a media day staredown with a push to the neck / face.

again, here's how common what jones did is:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/assaults-2798247/

now, give me the examples where we've seen someone react as dc has at a media day staredown with a push to the neck / face.

Just because it's common doesn't mean it's not assault. And just because people don't react the same way doesn't mean it's not assault.

I said it was assault, am I wrong? That's all you should be addressing.

If you got a DUI would your defense be "Judge, here's how common DUI's are."

You have a weird way of thinking. No surprise though. Look how much time you spend on Sherdog lol

Just because it's common doesn't mean it's not assault. And just because people don't react the same way doesn't mean it's not assault.

I said it was assault, am I wrong? That's all you should be addressing.

If you got a DUI would your defense be "Judge, here's how common DUI's are."

You have a weird way of thinking. No surprise though. Look how much time you spend on Sherdog lol

yes you are wrong.

yes you are wrong.

Is this a ploy to up your post count? You're supposed to explain how I'm wrong. As in how you think a man pressing his head into another mans head isn't assault.

Your communication is terrible. First you go off topic, and now you say someone is wrong but you don't explain how. Congratulations, Sherdog has destroyed your brain.

You also forgot this:

20ptx84.gif

Everybody seems to have forgotten it.

It's really quite simple TS. Whoever is Jones next opponent will automatically be Sherdog's sweetheart. Once and if Jones beats him, I fully expect him to be called out for all his behaviour and he will be public enemy number 2 on here. (Of course nothing will make the haters replace Jones in that top spot.)

I couldn't warm up to DC if he was on fire. Between Pat Coffeeboy and Jones I've never seen a fighter so gotten to. Its like HeExx and Ughugh but in real life.

This is how I feel. Probably why most of these Shurdawgers are on the bandwagon, they can identify with the level of butthurt due to Jones being the reigning champ. LOL

For whatever it's worth, whether any of this is legit or not it's worked a treat in creating hype for a pretty fvck off card.

For me, DC is wicked sensitive and coming off like a huge bitch, can't wait for the fight and hoping JJ literally (EDIT) rapes him.

Is this a ploy to up your post count? You're supposed to explain how I'm wrong. As in how you think a man pressing his head into another mans head isn't assault.

Your communication is terrible. First you go off topic, and now you say someone is wrong but you don't explain how. Congratulations, Sherdog has destroyed your brain.

a mma fighter pressing his head against another mma fighter at a media day event where they are supposed to stare down in the center of the stage is not assault. sorry i don't explain in detail why you are wrong every time you are wrong.

a mma fighter pressing his head against another mma fighter at a media day event where they are supposed to stare down in the center of the stage is not assault. sorry i don't explain in detail why you are wrong every time you are wrong.

A person pressing their head against another person's head in a threatening way is assault.

"Assault
An intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact."

You are wrong.

A person pressing their head against another person's head in a threatening way is assault.

"Assault
An intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact."

You are wrong.

the staredown itself is assault! no touching necessary.

Lol, just stop. You know that if Cormier "instigated" and Jones reacted, the narrative would still be very much pro-Cormier.

Not surprising that Swedes generally don't make any difference between instigating and retaliating. There's a huge difference between the two.

I doubt that very much.

Back