I can't believe how much DC is MMA's sweetheart

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off, in no way am I condoning Jones' actions, I just want to adress this redicilous double-standard and irrational love for Cormier which also falls in line with the hate for Jones.

Cormier assaults Jones with the push(second time he does this outside the ring which nobody mentions) and only Jones gets hate and should be punished. Lets also forget that along with spitting in a man's face, Daniel also likes throwing shoes at them from a distance.

Cormier is this high-class Fox commentator and middle class gentleman yet he's a violent hothead who wants SPIT in another man's face. And yet, only Jones is the one who is called fake, and only Jones gets hate for a silly ball busting comment like 'hey p***y'.

Where does it end with you mma fans? If Cormier stomps on a kid's testicles in front of Jones and Jon calls him a scumbag for it, will you only crusify Jones for name-calling? Seems like Carlton gets a free pass for everything.

The ONLY good thing that has come out of this is that MMA fans are not racist since they hate and love two black guys.

EDIT-Somebody has just posted a video where Cormier poked a guy's nose repeatedly in a wrestling match. I guess his recent outbursts aren't new to his personality.

Also yes he called Jones a pussy back.

And yet only Jones is the one who is called fake and DC stays loved. SO far it seems like they are both at fault for every single thing Jones is accused of. LOL mma fans.

Last edited:
You also forgot this:

20ptx84.gif

Leave Cormier out of this. Only Jones is bad.

Because DC doesn't apologize 30 minutes later with a fake ass voice. DC keeps it real and say's he'll do it again. Jones will apologize then threaten to murder DC

cormier seems like a nicer guy than jones.

that may change if he crashes his bentley.

The only reason people like Cormier is because they dislike Jones. I am not a fan of either fighter but am rooting for Jones in this one.

Retaliating != instigating.

Stating someone is scum after he shows how fake he is and calls you a pussy is pretty called for.

Retaliating != instigating.

Stating someone is scum after he shows how fake he is and calls you a pussy is pretty called for.

The worst thing about that spat IMO was that Cormier responded to Jones by calling him a pussy. Think of your own insult man! Call him a dick head of something!

They both look bad as of late but you can't argue that Jones saying he would kill Cormier if he spit in his face doesn't trump all the shit DC has pulled.

Both looked "bad" at some points through this whole thing. Jones is getting more heat for already not being well liked beforehand plus for throwing fists first, and wearing different hats as he would put it.

The only reason people like Cormier is because they dislike Jones. I am not a fan of either fighter but am rooting for Jones in this one.

Yes all the fans that had gave him the endearing nickname "Black Fedor" years ago while he was at heavyweight only did it because of their for their disdain of Jon Jones.

Because DC doesn't apologize 30 minutes later with a fake ass voice. DC keeps it real and say's he'll do it again. Jones will apologize then threaten to murder DC

DC apologized also to the MGM grand and it happening, not to Jones. Just like Jones didnt apologize to DC, just to who ever was offended and the MGM grand.

Cormier looks like an honest and nice person. In all his interview, and in all the events and videos. Jones is the exact contrary. He is arrogant, cocky, selfish, he just has avery unlikeable personnality.

Jones putting his head on Cormier is just the reflect of this personnality.

They both look bad as of late but you can't argue that Jones saying he would kill Cormier if he spit in his face doesn't trump all the shit DC has pulled.

That's just his way of saying that he would hurt him very badly. He obviously doesn't mean he'd actually kill him, you'd be autistic to believe that. Cormier on the other hand sounds very specific and genuine when he says that he would spit in Jones' face. I would not expect better from a guy who assaults people outside the ring, throws shoes at them and want to spit in their faces just for being called the p-word.

Yes all the fans that had gave him the endearing nickname "Black Fedor" years ago while he was at heavyweight only did it because of their for their disdain of Jon Jones.

Is that the majority of people rooting for him? I'd bet not. Jones is in the same boat as Anderson, most people just want to see him lose.

yEah cormier is super over.

Helps that he's going up against the top heel in MMAm but he was over before that anyway. people were all up on his nuts after he beat barnett (another great heel champ)

Don't worry when he loses to jones he will fade into irrelevancy and everyone will move back to the gus bandwaggon

Only reason is because people hate Jones so much and DC looks like he may have a shot to beat him. Gus became mma's sweetheart for the same reason

Back