I Assume the Lando Vannata Hypetrain is Over?

Frank Edgar

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I haven't been on sherdog that much recently and I haven't even seen the fight in which Vannata lost recently, but I assume all his bandwagon fans have evacuated on life rafts?

I always enjoy a good hype train derailment because I'm a bitter and negative person.

Nah, Lando is nasty and will be a title contender some day. He's just gotta fix a few things.

Don't worry the Corey The Next Anderson hypetrain is still going strong despite the loss!

A single loss just gets rid of the excess weight. I seriously wonder how hype trains work in Japan. Are they as eager to jump off after one loss? Sad how accepted it has become to be a complete flake.

Lando is excellent blocking punches with his face.

Still a fan of Lando. Young guy with an exciting style. No reason to abandon him when he gave us a great fight with Teymur. I'm not turning my back on a fighter I like just because they lose a fight.

War Lando!! I'll always be a fan, he is exciting and so far I have found his fights and overall personality to be

when-my-girlfriend-suggested-we-have-a-bruce-campbell-marathon-18606.gif

Believe the hype motherfucker, get Groove or get out

I haven't been on sherdog that much recently and I haven't even seen the fight in which Vannata lost recently, but I assume all his bandwagon fans have evacuated on life rafts?

I always enjoy a good hype train derailment because I'm a bitter and negative person.
you sound fat

Yep pretty much over until he beats someone else, and the Sherdog dick suckers will come back to spit cum back out all over Sherdog.

Dead and buried

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back