I Assume the Lando Vannata Hypetrain is Over?

He's still only 25 years old and 10 fights into his career. He could still be a contender someday with right adjustments.

People still think wins/losses matter in terms of hype? UFC just wants entertaining fights that will draw money, they don't give a rats ass about the person's W/L record.

You assume wrong.

The train is still going. Not with the same force, but it will gain momentum.

The hype train could easily start back up again if David Teymur ends up doing very well in the future, since that would make it seem like Lando wasn't so overhyped after all in retrospect.

It takes more than a loss to derail hype trains these days. It's more embarrassing to admit you were wrong, and bail. Than it is to keep being ridiculous.

3 UFC fights and they've all been entertaining. Hope they keep him around a long time.

What the actual fuck, I'm not a troll Lando fan to preface. How the fuck can mma "fans" on here be so satisfied with themselves that an exciting talented fighter who always puts on a show lost. You actually want to see him gone?? This is the type of guy people complain we don't see enough of. Really, go fuck yourselves. I've seen enough of idiot fans so insecure and immature that they would rather get smug satisfaction from his fans on a forum than actually support talent. Same put down recently got put on Doo Ho Choi.

Hate to say it, but these are the same people who have a venomous hate for McGregor. The majority of people can't see past themselves enough in day to day life so why should I expect different on Sherdog? Considering mma has had a tendency to bring in tunnel vision fans in the past I guess it makes sense. Guys like Vannatta, McGregor and Choi are the ones who are gonna bring mma to the next level. Will be glad when these type of "fans" die out, don't need you around.

Last edited:
Still shaking my Groove thing...

Groovy in victory and Groovy in defeat buddy, just wait for the fight announcement.

Nope he got his own emoji now.

:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:

The groove is still very much in my heart. Losing to Teymur is nothing to be ashamed of. That kid's going places.

see how he goes, pretty much the same thing with Lando. Round 1 landed some good stuff on Tony but later Tony turn up the heat and beats him, Round 1 landed some good stuff on David but later lost again when his opponent turn it on.

If Lando landed that hand stand kick a little better David would be another highlight reel.

Back