I Assume the Lando Vannata Hypetrain is Over?

Yeah thank god it's over. I actually like this guy but these stupid hypetrains are just so fucking annoying

I think he is the most exiting fighter in MMA. There is that anticipation knowing you are going to see some brand new moves, stuff we have never seen before like with Prime Andy....however, you also know he is gonna bring it and never have a boring fight.

I think Lando fading is more mental, like there is so much hype that he wants to put on the greatest show ever and then when the adrenaline wears off, he loses a step and his ego gets in the way and he will needly eat shots to be like "y'all hit like a bitch". When he chooses to play smart defense, his movement is some of the best in the UFC.

And I keep saying and reminding too, the guy is a converted wrestler and 24! The guy really is an absolute freak and the type of fighter that will change the sport and the way people approach MMA.

Because he lost a close decision?

They'll be more wme ufc CAN fans .. and in bigger numbers too..

I haven't been on sherdog that much recently and I haven't even seen the fight in which Vannata lost recently, but I assume all his bandwagon fans have evacuated on life rafts?

I always enjoy a good hype train derailment because I'm a bitter and negative person.
Derailed, but in the train repair station, and maybe back on the tracks soon. I'm chalking up his last loss to his being young and cocky, and to his opponent putting on a masterful performance. Lando was still fun to watch, and had his moments, but his style obviously needs some adjustments if the hypetrain is to get "back on track". He'll still be a draw for his next fight. He's got an entertaining style of fighting, he's a decent fighter, and he has an attractive personality and a groovy nickname. But he's got to start winning.

I still like Lando a great deal. People are way to caught up with so called hype trains being derailed. If he wins a couple more fights then people will start threads about him being on track for GOAT. It's the fickle nature of MMA fans.

It's more about his entertaining style. Do i want him to win? Sure. Is he entertaining either way? Yes. Yes he is.

Yeah, hype trains are for the birds mate

Lancaster Vanwinkle was never that great anyways

im still a big fan. dudes legit and i thought he won the first 2 rounds in his last fight. i havent rewatch soi could be wrong

Back