I am trans (MtF). Ask me anything.

Did you ever read "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" by Tucker Max? There is a TG story in there that I think any guy who has had a lot of one night stands would get nervous reading

Good thing I'm fairly certain all of his stories are complete bullshit.

I did love reading them when I was 15 though.

Dude, if someone with a penis manages to trick you into anal-only sexual situation and you don't notice the genitals, it's because you're gay.

A Thai T-Girl doesn't deserve to die to keep your homosexuality in the closet.

I meant if I bring one back to the hotel and I notice right away she has a dick and didn't tell me and we were kissing before i realized. I know you're trying to be cute but come on now, lmao

I meant if I bring one back to the hotel and I notice right away she has a dick and didn't tell me and we were kissing before i realized. I know you're trying to be cute but come on now, lmao

So, if you see a dick, it sends you into a flying rage?

That closet door is locked down tight, isn't it? Just the idea of it would make you kill someone.

You're gay dude. It's cool. It's 2017. We can accept it.

So, if you see a dick, it sends you into a flying rage?

That closet door is locked down tight, isn't it? Just the idea of it would make you kill someone.

You're gay dude. It's cool. It's 2017. We can accept it.

Well it definitely seems like you're trying to convince me. There's a reason for that. Why don't you come get on Your knees for me and find out ?

Well it definitely seems like you're trying to convince me. There's a reason for that. Why don't you come get on Your knees for me and find out ?

At what point does you being attracted to a biological male have to do with me?

That is the scenario you're laying out, right? You're a consistent man, I bet.

So your scenario is that if you happen to meet a biological male that you're attracted to, and find out that he has a dick, you'll kill him?

That sounds like you're mad at yourself. You gotta work that out brother.

So your scenario is that if you happen to meet a biological male that you're attracted to, and find out that he has a dick, you'll kill him?

You're far past the triggered stage. I can tell yore clenching your fists a little too hard. A long brisk walk is in order for you. You love trannys, I get it. Time to let it go sweetheart.

Lol you've never been in a fight in your life.

You're far past the triggered stage. I can tell yore clenching your fists a little too hard. A long brisk walk is in order for you. You love trannys, I get it. Time to let it go sweetheart.

Even calling me sweetheart?

Just out with it already, before the food gets cold, darlin'.

Lol you've never been in a fight in your life.

Yes because you know everything about me right. Of course you do.

Funny seeing all the die hard tranny lovers on this thread. I already said if someone wants to be a tranny let them, that's fine, just stay away from me. LOL

Yes because you know everything about me right. Of course you do.

Funny seeing all the die hard tranny lovers on this thread. I already said if someone wants to be a tranny let them, that's fine, just stay away from me. LOL

Have you stopped crying tough guy lol

I know dcs entire life revolved arpyns beating Jones tonight...and watching him get finished almost made me cry. I've never felt like that before and I knew at that moment dcs dreams were crushed forever..and knowing he's 38 or 39, he probably knows he will never fight or beat him now. I had to turn it off as soon as the red stopped it.

That's how bad it made me feel. Fuck...Anyone feel similar ?

Have you stopped crying tough guy lol

Oh look at you, going through my history to find something to use against me. Yeah, it was upsetting to see DC lose like that. I will admit that but that's taking things way out of context. I am a passionate mma fan. Won't lie about that.

Oh look at you, going through my history to find something to use against me. Yeah, it was upsetting to see DC lose like that. I will admit that but that's taking things way out of context. I am a passionate mma fan. Won't lie about that.

You cried because a man you don't know lost a pseudosport lol

Lol

If a mod can edit title name and add "SHE RESPONDED FINALLY" to the end that would be awesome...

Now I've got a bit of a explanation to do that might end up being a little long depending on how long I feel I should elaborate to you sherdoggers about this situation with a lady. There's tons of snow out right now here in Vancouver, I went on my apartment's floor balcony to have a smoke, saw my old man neighbour who seems to be a stoner, and I just smoked a joint with him outside coincidentally , and feel like there's not much else to do but explain this to you all at this very moment.

Anyways Here I go

So I worked this morning and went to do a quick job that took a few hours and then went home. I live right by the skytrain so it's easier to just jump on their to avoid traffic sometimes so that's what I did. As I went home around 10am, and got to my station I stopped to have a smoke. I bought it off someone as I only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day and don't keep packs on me anymore (Was a former pack a day smoker but haven't done that for almost a year) . I was smoking my cigarette outside there, and I hear a girl's voice behind me ask the same woman if she could buy a cigarette but the lady said sorry I just sold one) .. A minute later, that same girl came walking towards me and I spotted her at the same time, and she came up to me. She was looking into my eyes the entire time as was I, and I knew even prior to talking to her that she was going to end up coming right my way to talk..she asks me if she could share that cigarette with me and that she heard me earlier buying a cigarette from the same woman that denied her. I said yeah of course, and we talked for about 2 minutes, entire time she was looking into my eyes, not even a second looked away...literally. She had a bus to take, and before we parted ways I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no; and I continued asking if she would like to do something together sometime and she said I'd to, and proceeded with giving me her number.. She said text or call me soon.

About 4 hours later, I sent her a friendly text. Nothing much, but just a Hi it was nice to meet you kind of thing and looking forward to getting to know her. Very brief. Normally in the past, women I've met in this situation always texted back expressing themselves the same way I did, briefly. I hadn't gotten a reply for over 10 hours plus, and the next day I decided to try calling once. No answer, but her voicemail came on and I knew it was her and not some fake number she gave me. Another day later, I texted her again asking if she was still wanting to get to know each other etc, and that I couldn't seem to get ahold of her and to just let me know if she would like to or not (again, a brief but friendly text).

It's been about 5 hours since then; and no response. I'm confused! Is she playing the cat and mouse game, does she just like the attention, or maybe avoiding confrontation of saying no to me to my face (which I doubt because of the way she acted towards me when we met!) I have one more text I plan on sending her if i don't get a response by the end of the day, and I plan on making it fairly quirky to see if she will ever respond to that (I'd say I'm a pretty crafty guy in general with these kinds of things). If she doesn't respond to that, then she's definitely not going to respond to me, at that point i'll just lose her number and move on.

I'm in my early mid 20s; and I'm starting to get bored of the random hookups, inviting girls over for a movie at night like back in the high school days hoping to land it, etc...They just don't do it for me anymore and i want something more real.If I wanted to just land random tail I'd go with my friends to the bar on a friday night and bring home a 6 or 7, but that's just not what I want anymore. I'm confident with my looks, I know I'm not ugly by any means, I keep in great shape by doing muay thai a couple times a week and go to the gym 3 times a week, I've even posted my pictures on the mayberry top thread of "who's brave enough to post their pics" so this isn't a thread about insecurity by any means.. This girl seemed very nice and not the type I'd want to just try and bang but more so seek a relationship with. Maybe my first impressions were wrong and she's just immature in only trying to get attention from a bunch of different guys; who knows. (she's 24).. Or maybe she just hasn't made up her mind yet? (that's where my last crafty text I plan to send her later on tonight if I get no response)...

Has this ever happened to any of you(not this exact situation of course) and why do you think they did it, no response at all and just a cold shoulder? I'd like to hear from other sherdoggers thoughts on this. If my story is interesting enough to you to want to know what I end up texting her on my last text and report on what happens, i'll happily do it.

That's all I have right now I think, I could have probably made it shorter but when I'm totally ripped right now from that last joint and tend to elaborate in quite detail when I'm stoned...

EDIT; DEC 8 12:13PM...SHE JUST RESPONDED TO MY LAST TEXT SAYING "YOU'RE CUTE" AND WE STARTED TALKING. I SHOULD GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET RIGHT NOW LMFAO! OH MY GOD

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

I was referring to Ol'Ironhead.

Oh, haha. I was confused, because that's basically exactly what he was saying, if you take all of his posts here in context.

Back