I am trans (MtF). Ask me anything.

Doughbelly

action scientist αlpha-nerd
@Gold
Reaction score
Pics (or this thread is worthless, I know).

Before (will pst this pic with face later):

kVydRSI.jpg
qxnaCs5.jpg

Right before starting hormones:

RNHEsSg.png

Today, as of last edit (11/06/2017):

zZVrnLq.jpg

Last edited:
When did you first realize that you were in the wrong body?

So when in the last 10 years did this pop up in your mind, dough?

Congrats! Can we see feet pics?

How long after you started your transition did you cross paths with @Zer?

I support the LGB community, not the T. Your mentally ill, I'm sorry society has tricked you.

Wowzers...was not expecting this

...not that there is anything wrong

When did you first realize that you were in the wrong body?

About nine is my first recollection of knowing I was in the wrong body. That's when I remember trying on my mother's and sister's things, but also knowing enough to hide it from everyone.

I support the LGB community, not the T. Your mentally ill, I'm sorry society has tricked you.
When you call someone mentally ill, make sure you use the correct form of "your", in this case it would have been "You're".

What was it like not getting drunk confused messages from posters here before this thread?

About nine is my first recollection of knowing I was in the wrong body. That's when I remember trying on my mother's and sister's things, but also knowing enough to hide it from everyone.
How far a long are you into it? Have you had the complete surgery yet? as in, do you still have a dick? [no offense]

When you call someone mentally ill, make sure you use the correct form of "your", in this case it would have been "You're".
You're right. I'm sorry for my punctual error, that's the real issue here.

Back