I am seriously asking you, why do you like Trump? Please note: I'm not trying to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Significantly better option than Hillary, I agree with him on immigration, refugees, political correctness, abortion, Islam, and jobs off the top of my head. I especially love the fact that he often calls out the media for their heinous bullshit.

He also riles up far leftists/progressives and their unhappiness gives me sustenance

This is the answer right here. He's given trolls hope that not only will they leave the basement one day.... they might even succeed too.

He's given a voice to a generation of unintelligent, hateful little kids who felt stuck behind a screen.

Whatever you do, DON'T ASK THEM FOR PAPERS.

You're a Trump supporter, so I wouldn't put it past you, but......DON'T do that.
that's a nice response, i mean you really don't know what racism is, if that's what you're boiling it down to.

Do you just think that any statement made in opposition to a non white is racism? if that's the case, you're pretty damn racist towards me, but i forgive you, you're only spouting what the Left taught you to understand.

It's like the scarecrow, you can only think what the Libs fill your head with.

that's a nice response, i mean you really don't know what racism is, if that's what you're boiling it down to.

Do you just think that any statement made in opposition to a non white is racism? if that's the case, you're pretty damn racist towards me, but i forgive you, you're only spouting what the Left taught you to understand.

It's like the scarecrow, you can only think what the Libs fill your head with.

@Lanx

I'm part Mexican, part Egyptian, part Native American, ...among things..., so........................

Last edited:
I don't really agree. Trump is a true patriot and his comments about the country go back many decades before he ever entered politics. That doesn't mean he'll be great but he has a true love of this country and always has. People have been asking him to run for President since the 80s because he makes a lot of sense.

I'll admit, that at first, I intended to "spite vote." I didn't care about a TV star candidate but I certainly wasn't voting for a corrupt, bought and paid for SOS.

When I got past Trumps buster and rough exterior, the things he said made a lot of sense.

Lol trump is a true patriot. Lulz.

Seano please stay clueless. It's adorable.

Patriot. Lmao

I'm part Mexican, part Egyptian, part Native American, ...among things..., so........................
so are you saying, you've experienced racism?

you could be all "parts" that and still look like "typical white guy"
lOQ1rCoW_400x400.jpeg

(no serious that's the google result)

If you've actually experienced racism, then you should know that Trump hasn't done anything racist.

saying a muslim and a mexican working together in harmony while they bang out good food, might not be illegal, isn't racist either.

so are you saying, you've experienced racism?

you could be all "parts" that and still look like "typical white guy"
lOQ1rCoW_400x400.jpeg

(no serious that's the google result)

If you've actually experienced racism, then you should know that Trump hasn't done anything racist.

saying a muslim and a mexican working together in harmony while they bang out good food, might not be illegal, isn't racist either.

HIS.

BIRTHER BULLSHIT.

WAS.

FAR.

FAR

BEYOND.

RACIST.

And yes, I've gotten into fights with wannabe Nazi's, etc.

I once got into a fight (at a football game) because a fucktard hick behind me grabbed my shoulder to make me stand for the pledge of allegiance... It tossed him into the aisle, and security kicked him the fuck out, as it was all caught in video.

Anyway.

Who cares what he is. Doesn't matter much to me. Fact is he's clueless almost constantly.

I asked because of the fact that Trump didn't have African American support to speak of.

White people LOVE them some trump.

I once got into a fight (at a football game) because a fucktard hick behind me grabbed my shoulder to make me stand for the pledge of allegiance... It tossed him into the aisle, and security kicked him the fuck out, as it was all caught in video.

Anyway.
Hick was correct, you should stand, da fuq you doing being all lazy like.

HIS.

BIRTHER BULLSHIT.

WAS.

FAR.

FAR

BEYOND.

RACIST.

And yes, I've gotten into fights with wannabe Nazi's, etc.

Anyway.

You sound like a bad ass.

Tell us more.

Hick was correct, you should stand, da fuq you doing being all lazy like.

I'm not a mindless robot.

I got to sporting evens to.........................SEE SPORTS.

*GASP!*

FUCK politics being entwined with SPORTS.

Also, fuck off into oblivion Lanx.

I don't partake of IDOLATRY.

FUCK the pledge.

That said, I DO have empathy for our soldiers. I just don't like THE WAR MACHINE, nor how poorly our VETERANS ARE FUCKING TREATED.

I'm not a mindless robot.

I got to sporting evens to.........................SEE SPORTS.

*GASP!*

FUCK politics being entwined with SPORTS.

Also, fuck off into oblivion Lanx.

I don't partake of IDOLATRY.

FUCK the pledge.

That said, I DO have empathy for our soldiers. I just don't like THE WAR MACHINE, nor how poorly our VETERANS ARE FUCKING TREATED.
yea, anyone who doesn't stand for the flag is a dirty hippie tho, that's like fact.

yea, anyone who doesn't stand for the flag is a dirty hippie tho, that's like fact.

You're a coward who would never DARE try to force someone to stand. (like that hick tried to do)

You're the kind of person who talks and talks...and talks.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back