I am seriously asking you, why do you like Trump? Please note: I'm not trying to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it feels good to you.

That's your only "victory" to speak of.
Unfortunately, there is some truth to this. This country has been on a downward spiral for the past 8 years. Disastrous. I'm not sure how a working class stiff is supposed to be proud of this country as it was during the Obama administration. I haven't felt like part of a "winning" society for over a decade.

He's done, bro! Done!
Lmao at people calling Trump racist.

They wouldn't know racism if it hit them in the head with a baseball bat like leftwing protesters are doing to people.

Real racism was people getting lynched, not allowed into stores and restaurants, being in segregated schools, etc.

Modern leftists get looked at funny for being a black guy in a white area and it's the end of the world, something-needs-to-be done racism for them. News flash: You live in one of the least racist places and times in human history. The most racist things that will ever happen to you are being looked at funny or stopped by the police more often.

I like Trump because he will unapolagetically, sociopathically put America's interests firsts. He'll let 1000 foreigners die if doing otherwise would cost 1 American life.

Every other country that's not emasculated acts that way and you can't compete against that unless you do it too. America first is something I'm looking forward to.

Hes maybe the most anti American president we've ever had.
You are utterly retarded and blinded by ignorance and hate. He's the first president who has put America first since Reagan.
You are the one who is clueless here. Trump has not done one thing that isn't intended to improve the security or economy of this country.
You haven't actually listened to one word the man has ever said, I bet. I honestly don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
You really need to calm down and examine yourself if you really see the scary monster in the white house that the left sees. I'd like to think the people who post in this forum are bright enough not to follow that carrot the left hangs in front of you, but I guess not.

You are utterly retarded and blinded by ignorance and hate. He's the first president who has put America first since Reagan.
You are the one who is clueless here. Trump has not done one thing that isn't intended to improve the security or economy of this country.
You haven't actually listened to one word the man has ever said, I bet. I honestly don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
You really need to calm down and examine yourself if you really see the scary monster in the white house that the left sees. I'd like to think the people who post in this forum are bright enough not to follow that carrot the left hangs in front of you, but I guess not.

<bball1> X 1,000,000

Lol putting America first like Reagan? you mean creating the downward spiral America has been in since his tenure as president. In fact most of the shit we deal with today is fallout from reagans low substance policies.

Reagan ran the most corrupt campaign ever and all he did was line the pocket of the richest people further. Helping create the biggest divide between working class and the richest people.

Reagan was in fact anti American through and through.

Seano you're so dense is scary.

Lol putting America first like Reagan? you mean creating the downward spiral America has been in since his tenure as president. In fact most of the shit we deal with today is fallout from reagans low substance policies.

Reagan ran the most corrupt campaign ever and all he did was line the pocket of the richest people further. Helping create the biggest divide between working class and the richest people.

Reagan was in fact anti American through and through.

Seano you're so dense is scary.
Selective memory. The economy boomed under Reagan. He reduced taxes, ended the Cold War (which was MASSIVE) .
He granted amnesty to illegals and wrote new laws. Too bad we don't follow them, but thats not his fault.
Ronald Reagan was an incredibly effective president. I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who says he wasn't a good president.
I don't believe you were alive during the Reagan era if you don't recall the pride people had to be Amercians at the time. We've lost that over the past 20 years. Its a shame that people born in the 90's have never experienced that.

Selective memory. The economy boomed under Reagan. He reduced taxes, ended the Cold War (which was MASSIVE) .
He granted amnesty to illegals and wrote new laws. Too bad we don't follow them, but thats not his fault.
Ronald Reagan was an incredibly effective president. I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who says he wasn't a good president.
I don't believe you were alive during the Reagan era if you don't recall the pride people had to be Amercians at the time. We've lost that over the past 20 years. Its a shame that people born in the 90's have never experienced that.

The economy boomed for a select few only and his trickle down was an abject failure. He ran the most corrupt White House ever and crushed the American middle class. He had no substance but made people feel good with his old time sayings. Reagan was garbage.

Honestly Seano you're not smart at all.

God you're a dumbfuck.

He's twice as smart as Obama (which is pretty easy to be), but for some reason people are scared to point out something.

Obama is a stumbling buffoon who got in on quota.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
He's twice as smart as Obama (which is pretty easy to be), but for some reason people are scared to point out something.

Obama is a stumbling buffoon who got in on quota.
affirmative action president, even cut the line ahead of 2008 Hilary

I like that pic. I only voted for him for the gun issue. The other candidates I liked have no chance, so I just went with the gun issue LOLz

I still have not yet hear any mention of this by Trump. Why is the NRA not barking up his arse about it?
Give it some time. He's got a full plate with only 3 weeks in!

trumpgun-1.jpg

Not about liking Trump. He came in a time where no one else was the better option to become the next POTUS. And so far, you have a president who's trying his damnest hard to make everything he said happen. The resistance you are seeing are from the same people who wanted him to lose, now they just want him to fail.

The economy boomed under Reagan....then busted in 1987. Boom and bust is a historical trend correlated with far right trickle-down style economics that repeats itself every time it gets implemented. Greenspan and the housing bubble, laffer/Reaganomics and black monday, Mellonomics and the great depression, horse/sparrow economics and the double banking crisis....every one of these happened as a result/in the aftermath of either Reagan/Laffer's economic model or a very similar one.

Also, don't forget that the national deficit tripled under Reagan - percentage wise this is a worse effect than Obama had, who you previously called an embarrassment.

Saying that he ended the cold war is, although maybe not a flat out lie, definitely hyperbole. The soviet union and its communist regime was doomed to fail regardless of who the US president was at the time due to their planned central economy's failure to anticipate and adapt to changes in the global market. Seriously, Mimi Soltysik could've gone back in time and become president in Reagan's place and the Soviet Union would've still collapsed and resulted in the end of the Cold War. This isn't to say that Reagan didn't play a role at all, you can give him some credit for this, as the arms race definitely took a tool on the Soviet economy and that's still a big deal, but to say that he flat out ended the Cold War is exaggerated to the point of revising history

As for pride to be American, that's because the republican party co-opted patriotism into their campaigning around this time in order to sell themselves to voters. "If you vote democrat you're un-american" became a schtick - not unlike (or rather, exactly like) today's SJWs playing the "everyone who votes for the other team is a racist and a sexist and a homophobe" card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back