News "I’m a trained and licensed killer ready to rock ‘n’ roll again." - Jon Jones

Look out, pregnant women.
RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Jon jones gives me low key seriel killer vibes

1. is he admitting to bribery?

2. does this idiot thinks that ha has an actual license to kill?

3. <DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

You're going to see this man win some titles next year.

I'm excited! I can't wait to watch the Jon Jones saga continue!

giphy.gif

If you look closely the first part of the track is his upcoming fight with gus. While it seems he wins the fight, soon after things start to break down. The collapse over open water is a failed post fight drug test. As if this isn't bad enough, look at the first part of the track. The result of the fight is overturned because of illegal elbows or possibly an eye poke. This part is unclear.

shit did they give him back his driver's license?

Jon is gonna put Gus in a hearse and drive through a morgue while doing bumps off the steering wheel

The guy has his lawyer on speed dial option number 1. Number 2 is for his vitamin dealer. Speed dial 3 is for his fall guy.

It will be glorious shitting on the crestfallen troglodytes after Jon makes DC and Gus Mr. and Mrs 0-2

Gus might literally die in this fight if the ref doesn’t step in quick enough

I'm going to give the guy a break AGAIN.

Jones is the greatest talent to have entered the Octagon. The guy only has a DQ loss and has fought much better competition than Khabib.

Lets see if he can do it without all the other shit now.

I have called GSP GOAT, but lets be honest. Jon Jones is a better fighter than GSP! Was it because of the drugs? We will soon see.

Looking forward to this fight and it proves Jones greatness, to come back against arguably his toughest opponent ever for his first fight back.

I still don't like the crap he has done, but I am a fan of the fighter.
I couldn't have said it any better.
{<redford}

Sometimes u gotta bribe people to be able to fight again and make money... So if that's it I'm sure he spent money on how to get away w peds books too.. Unless the bribes cover tests as well.

Great to see that Jones was cleared by the commission, looking forward to his contest with Gus

Trained and licensed killer? No, no you're not. You're just a gifted fighter who still needs to use PEDs.

Don’t ruin rock n roll, Jon

He will destroy Gus.

Move up to HW and become the Ali of MMA.

got dat LEBRON hairline though.

Back