News "I’m a trained and licensed killer ready to rock ‘n’ roll again." - Jon Jones

Fantastic news for the UFC. The GOAT has returned.

Now the only thing the company needs is Conor back and in the right frame of mind and it's jackpot time.
Right! And once that wire to USADA clears Bork will be back.

I can hear the Brinks truck backing up to Dana’s house now...

Pisses hot before fight, gets to fight anyway, snitches out a bunch of people, back in less then a year.
Yawn....the Jones tale is very predictable.

Would you mind giving us those examples?

Awarding Werdum as one of the fighters with cleanest record of passed tests, and immediately afterwards he pops?
Proper testing is definitely not their strongest side.

Cyborg getting caught but then getting RETROACTIVE permission to use her PED, without giving any substantial reason for that decision?

Jones' case - actually admitting that they have no clue how the substance got into his system , but without any explanations concuding that it wasn't on purpose?
- Giving him a very suitable suspension, that lasts exactly enough time for him to compete in 2018? As a second offender?

Providing Anderson Silva - another second offender - a minimal suspension after he basically admitted that he bought supplements not from the allowed list by USADA? Just taking his word that he hasn't done it on purpose?

How about recent case? Poor guy, waiting to debut in the UFC, waited more than a year for USADA to figure out, that he took a prohibited substance BEFORE entering USADA pool?

How about test #6 from Brock that is magically disappeared, while USADA claimed it was never taken even though they always take tests via the same procejure?

......Jones is back!!.....was already missing those crazy eye pokes....because nobody does PED and eye pokes better than Jones.....THE KING RAT IS BACK!

Look at his record.

The only record I'm looking at is Jones vs. USDA & he ain't doing so well. And that's a UASDA that's as corrupt & inept as fuck. For me that makes his MMA record irrelevant.

Jon Jones is an amazing fighter, but he has never fought a fair fight in his life. He is one of the few fighters who is so dirty that the UFC specifically made new rules to stop his dirtyness with the eye-pokes. Add to that, he has, imo, roided his whole career. Add to that - Jon Jones is not especially good technically. His explosivenes, and in particular his insane reach(the same as Stephan Struve)lets Jones do things that no one else can do.

Top sum up - Unless JJ goes to HW and starts fighting people his own size, and does so without roids and eye-pokes, I simply can't call him GOAT of anything but wasting potential.

I think he has the talent and resume to be regarded as GOAT. However some of his antics will disregard him from that title.

Sorry, Jon, but you ain't Germaine de Randamie. You've got not licence to whack

Actually, this is MMA's real trained and licensed killer...

mirko-cro-cop-ufc-137-1.jpg
I'm glad Jones is back but yea I'm pretty sure Mirko has killed a couple ppl lol

Gus will never beat the black man from America. 0-4. If he ever fought Rashad he would’ve lost. If he ever fights Corey Anderson or Khalil Rountree he’s taking an L against both. If Manuwa stayed in America and wasn’t such a wanker he would’ve beat Gus as well.

The cringe when I hear or see a Jones’ post or a tweet or even anything that this guy has to say anymore? I just don’t understand how some people on here still think he is a goat when he has height, reach, steroids and eye pokes on his side?
I’m trying to understand, can you please explain to me how does a repeated cheater is still in the goat discussion?
actorsstudiogif.gif

Yeah while agree with most of what you say I think the most difficult thing to wrap your head around is that he probably could have been the goat without the cheating and steroids.

Deep down I think Jones has to be an insecure person which again is difficult to understand.

If he shows up like he did aginst OSP after his last lay off, he is going to get punished against Gus.

agreed, but i bet having already fought Gus, he's going to be motivated and know he can't slack off. I see Bones winning for sure. cocaine's a helluva drug!

I have less than zero faith that Jon will be clean for this fight, but Gus besmirches him nevertheless

Hopefully Gus beats him up worse than last time...Jon couldnt walk, talk, and went straight to hospital after thier fight...Oh, but Jon landed an elbow, so he won...

He's a cheating POS. Can't believe everyone giving him yet another chance & calling him the GOAT despite all the failed tests & only being allowed back in the cage cause he's grass.

Hope Gus stomps him.
It’s just mind boggling dude that there are people on here with no moral compass

Back