News "I’m a trained and licensed killer ready to rock ‘n’ roll again." - Jon Jones

As we say to the non believers..

2mg38kz.jpg

Beautiful.

Im a trained and roided to the gills Cokehead ready to get my ass beaten by Gus again - Jon "Coke" Jones
Major props to Jones for giving the rematch to a bad matchup, instead of "retiring" and cherry picking fights

Very very interesting quote, especially in his case.
His first sentence pretty much confirms the obvious: USADA is corrupt and UFC paid them to get this cheater scumbag competing again. The sport killers are back..
Are you surprised? Jones is a POS and Dana/WME need him. Just like they'll keep Brock safe. Its complete bullshit, Machida got 2 years for something I could take daily from a local shop with almost no performance benefit.

You really took that bait, huh

<JonesLaugh>

The cringe when I hear or see a Jones’ post or a tweet or even anything that this guy has to say anymore? I just don’t understand how some people on here still think he is a goat when he has height, reach, steroids and eye pokes on his side?
I’m trying to understand, can you please explain to me how does a repeated cheater is still in the goat discussion?
actorsstudiogif.gif

Well he didn't kill that pregnant lady, so..... he's not a very good killer.

You really took that bait, huh

<JonesLaugh>

No real need to "take that bait".

I don't think there is a single MMA fan on Earth who still considers him to be clean and his case to be handled fairly.
That changed nothing

No real need to "take that bait".

I don't think there is a single MMA fan on Earth who still considers him to be clean and his case to be handled fairly.
That changed nothing

You probably believe in the flat earth conspiracies too, bud.

I'm going to give the guy a break AGAIN.

Jones is the greatest talent to have entered the Octagon. The guy only has a DQ loss and has fought much better competition than Khabib.

Lets see if he can do it without all the other shit now.

I have called GSP GOAT, but lets be honest. Jon Jones is a better fighter than GSP! Was it because of the drugs? We will soon see.

Looking forward to this fight and it proves Jones greatness, to come back against arguably his toughest opponent ever for his first fight back.

I still don't like the crap he has done, but I am a fan of the fighter.

Jon Jones is an amazing fighter, but he has never fought a fair fight in his life. He is one of the few fighters who is so dirty that the UFC specifically made new rules to stop his dirtyness with the eye-pokes. Add to that, he has, imo, roided his whole career. Add to that - Jon Jones is not especially good technically. His explosivenes, and in particular his insane reach(the same as Stephan Struve)lets Jones do things that no one else can do.

Top sum up - Unless JJ goes to HW and starts fighting people his own size, and does so without roids and eye-pokes, I simply can't call him GOAT of anything but wasting potential.

You probably believe in the flat earth conspiracies too, bud.

Unlike in flat earth case, there are multiple examples of USADA being biased, incompetent and unprofessional.
If you compare a belief in USADA's word as opposed to fundamentals of exact sciences, well... back to school you go

Unlike in flat earth case, there are multiple examples of USADA being biased, incompetent and unprofessional.
If you compare a belief in USADA's word as opposed to fundamentals of exact sciences, well... back to school you go

Would you mind giving us those examples?

The GOAT is back.

Haters can shake and piss their pants now.

Am I the only one who's not excited about his comeback?

He's a cheating POS. Can't believe everyone giving him yet another chance & calling him the GOAT despite all the failed tests & only being allowed back in the cage cause he's grass.

Hope Gus stomps him.

Back