Hurricane Florence: Reporter confronts people looting on live TV

Uhhh wait a minute.

That looks like a grocery store.

Not an electronics store or a nike surplus outlet.

During Katrina when white folks were stealing diapers, bread and water the news called it survival.

But when POC do the exact same thing its looting?
Ok Kanye

Fuck kanye.

Im offended
I would never pay for my mother to have breast implants at her age and then go and push my mommy issues onto whores and thots.

Fuck kanye.

Fuck kanye.

Im offended
I would never pay for my mother to have breast implants at her age and then go and push my mommy issues onto whores and thots.

Fuck kanye.
You such a fuckin ho, I love it

She really showed them.

Small scale looting doesn't concern me, and I've no interest in decrying people with no money and no power. It's a useless gesture and a waste of energy. The large scale looting from the world by wealthy business interests is the real problem, and it's a problem for the majority of people on the planet.

So you don't care if people look other people's homes or is it just their livelihood you don't care if they steal.

So you don't care if people look other people's homes or is it just their livelihood you don't care if they steal.
No. It's small scale and that store is a part of a chain and insured. The real looting is what wealthy business interests are doing to billions of people, and it's getting worse.

This shit?

7DnS.gif

No. It's small scale and that store is a part of a chain and insured. The real looting is what wealthy business interests are doing to billions of people, and it's getting worse.

This shit?

7DnS.gif

It's not small scale when people take others property. I earned what I have and will and should be able to protect it by any means necessary.
Korean-men-defending-Koreatown-during-the-1992-LA-riot.jpg

Maybe they would have some sense of unity if they knew this hurricane was the wettest we've ever had from the standpoint of water

It's not small scale when people take others property. I earned what I have and will and should be able to protect it by any means necessary.
First they take your guns
Then comes a knock on the door
Your rights, freedom, gone...

Comparatively, yes it is, and it's also the symptom of a larger problem.

I would protect my stuff too, most would. Doesn't change how I feel (or don't) about it.

Now if only more people were that passionate about being having their stuff stolen by people with business suits on making exorbitant amounts of money through manipulation. Our pockets are picked constantly, it's just done through subversive means by people we can't get a hold of.

First they take your guns
Then comes a knock on the door
Your rights, freedom, gone...
No, they let you have your guns.

They take all your freedoms and money through market manipulation and political chicanery while you let them, proud of yourself for still having guns while everything else is stripped away. The proverbial "they" don't give a shit about your guns.

Back