Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner are back together

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When asked for a comment Huma said "Is it just me? Is it just me? Or is this sex so good I shouldn't get to fuck for free".

http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/

09132016-h_uar1379.jpg

Nice shoelaces goofy

Did anyone watch the documentary, Weiner?

I highly recommend it. He is one likable guy that seems completely self-aware.
But keeps marching forward into the next disaster.

Funny....I married my wife because I love her and she is fire-ass hot! These clowns married each other for political gain and power!

images

Carlos Danger. Lol.

But that still isn't as good as Mike Vick using the alias Ron Mexico to avoid being detected when getting STD checkups.

so they can't be forced to testify against each other, nice.

Did anyone watch the documentary, Weiner?

I highly recommend it. He is one likable guy that seems completely self-aware.
But keeps marching forward into the next disaster.

I did
Very insightful into his 2nd chance at a political career(running for NYC mayor after resigning from Congress)

His mother was my math teacher in Junior High or High School; I can't remember.
-you can see her in the documentary;
he is a spitting image of her, but Anthony is less moody then his mum.

Wasn't his laptop a topic of discussion as recently as October 2016?

What a lady. Husband caught constantly cheating on her (you think he only texted lmao). Must be taking a page out of Hillary's book.

Still one of my favorite Biden moments.

He's done a service to humanity by looking and behaving to match his political views.

I hate when they have some normal looking guy like Jim Webb running democrat. Jim Webb is a threat. He looks like a homosapien. He could do some real damage. I wonder how much they paid him to bat for team Screech.

I guess we're supposed to think it's a sign of strength to keep going with a complete scumbag husband. Not sure how that works, but if my fiance caught me plowing a bunch of random teenagers and younger chicks, I'd lose respect for her if she didn't get rid of me immediately.

Didn't he send a photo to some kid while sporting a chubby in bed with his sleeping soon next to him?

She must really love that fucking idiot

As the quip goes - We know the Clinton's don't have people whacked when Anthony Weiner is still alive and breathing.

Also I don't know what's grosser - these two back together or Hunter Biden leaving his wife and two kids to hook up with his deceased brother Beau's widow. With the blessing of the rest of the family.

Back