Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner are back together

Hold the fuck up

Huma Abedin is attractive?
BSS9_vECcAA7SiS.jpg

In her prime, hell ya. She also has a figure and face that isn't going to crash and burn too quickly as she gets older.

Another source, who worked closely with Bill and Hillary Clinton for several years, corroborates this, saying the breakup was “more for optics for the campaign and [under] pressure from Hillary’s camp.”

That's what I figured. When the last scandal erupted, she immediately said she was separating, not even a few days to think about it. There was a political need for her to distance herself and by extension the Hillary campaign away from him, even if it wasn't her true feelings.

When asked for a comment Huma said "Is it just me? Is it just me? Or is this sex so good I shouldn't get to fuck for free".

http://nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/

09132016-h_uar1379.jpg

I can only conclude that Carlos Danger was trying to get those young honeys in for threesomes with Huma and that she's totally into it.

Guess all those pron vids of couples tag teaming the baby sitter are based in actual fact. If politics don't work out, I'm sure a Wifey style website for Huma could be financially viable.

Huma Abedin: putting the lucre in lucrative and the ram back in haram...

BSS9_vECcAA7SiS.jpg

In her prime, hell ya. She also has a figure and face that isn't going to crash and burn too quickly as she gets older.

Nice...as far as women in politics go, I've always thought she was attractive...

BSS9_vECcAA7SiS.jpg

Didn't know the lady existed before Carlos Danger crashed onto the scene. Doesn't look like she had a horse mouth back when that pic was taken so I'd assume she hasn't aged well. Besides, who wants not only Anthony Weiner's sloppy seconds, but possibly Hillary Clinton's as well?

giphy.gif

but but but she was Hillary's best friend!! And Hillary is such a strong woman!!!

I think Huma figured Hillary was definitely going to win so she could trade up and get a more useful husband politically speaking but of course that fell through so might as well take him back.

they are only doing this so they dont have to snitch on each other

Spousal Privilege:
Both types of privilege are based on the policy to promote marital felicity, and Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, in a criminal case the prosecution cannot compel the defendant's spouse to testify against him. Also refer as spousal immunity, marital privilege or spousal testimonial privilege

People have sex with their baby in their room - pretty common actually. The baby isn't aware.

My sons and I weren't just in the same room together during sex but were both inside my wife together, back in the day. :D

(That always seemed a little creepy to me at first... but I got over it.

Especially during my second son's gestation. Because I knew that as soon as he came out of there, his mom's sex drive was going to hit the floor and I wouldn't be hitting that for a looooong time.

Had to get while the getting was good IYKWIM.)

Carlos Danger. Lol.

But that still isn't as good as Mike Vick using the alias Ron Mexico to avoid being detected when getting STD checkups.

Ha i never knew that abiut Vick,but you would have to use an alias for something like that

bitch really should campaign to be the next tranny joker, imo
120719_huma_abedin_lede_ap_328.jpg

Back