Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner are back together

I guess we're supposed to think it's a sign of strength to keep going with a complete scumbag husband. Not sure how that works, but if my fiance caught me plowing a bunch of random teenagers and younger chicks, I'd lose respect for her if she didn't get rid of me immediately.

Yeah, I get why she would forgive him the first time because they have a child. Not sure if I would but people seem to be more forgiving when children are involved.
But he did it like 2 or 3 times now.

So she is a cuck then? Typical libtard, m i rite?

She looks like she gives a great BJ.

Well if you believe he has a sex addiction, is it really no difference than taking back your spouse if they're an recovering alcoholic or recovering drug addict or compulsive gambler getting treatment etc?

Testifying angle is interesting though.

just look at that motherfucker's face

"I'M BACK GUYS"

There is a 99% chance he cheats on her again. Dude is a straight up scum bag. His level of scumbaggary is unchangeable.

As the quip goes - We know the Clinton's don't have people whacked when Anthony Weiner is still alive and breathing.
It has been all down hill for hillary. First she loses the election, now she loses Abedin.
hqdefault.jpg

What's next? Lewinsky makes a comeback?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Chelsea-treats-Huma-undisguised-contempt.html

Yeah, I get why she would forgive him the first time because they have a child. Not sure if I would but people seem to be more forgiving when children are involved.
But he did it like 2 or 3 times now.
I think it was actually more than that. I've taken 0 pictures of my dick with a kid sitting next to me. What has to be going through your head to decide "this is a good idea"?

I think it was actually more than that. I've taken 0 pictures of my dick with a kid sitting next to me. What has to be going through your head to decide "this is a good idea"?

Yeah, that is true. I think I have taken 0 pics of dick. Mostly because I can't afford a camera with good enough zoom in.
But I think that was the second time. The first time he just sex chatted and sent pictures.
I mean that is still bad but women have forgiven their husbands for worse.
I wouldn't blame anyone for walking away after the first time but I do understand why she would give it another chance if the guy was a good father in all other aspects.

Hopefully she gives him a hand job.....with her butthole.

Did anyone watch the documentary, Weiner?

I highly recommend it. He is one likable guy that seems completely self-aware.
But keeps marching forward into the next disaster.

Yeah that documentary was pretty good. for anyone who claims they have a "self destructive" streak, watch this man and learn.

Yeah, that is true. I think I have taken 0 pics of dick. Mostly because I can't afford a camera with good enough zoom in.
But I think that was the second time. The first time he just sex chatted and sent pictures.
I mean that is still bad but women have forgiven their husbands for worse.
I wouldn't blame anyone for walking away after the first time but I do understand why she would give it another chance if the guy was a good father in all other aspects.
Yeah maybe, but I think firing off a picture of your boner with your kid 2 feet away to a high school girl instantly makes you a bad dad.

I heard Joy Behar say to that kinda hot black chick on the View "sometimes women get fooled". Yeah, stop getting fooled. Does anyone think I couldn't pick pick these guys out? I know they're creeps, why is it so unreasonable for these women to recognize it?

Yeah maybe, but I think firing off a picture of your boner with your kid 2 feet away to a high school girl instantly makes you a bad dad.

I heard Joy Behar say to that kinda hot black chick on the View "sometimes women get fooled". Yeah, stop getting fooled. Does anyone think I couldn't pick pick these guys out? I know they're creeps, why is it so unreasonable for these women to recognize it?

Yes of course that one was way over the line. But that was the second time he did it I think.
If he would have done that the first time or knowingly sent those stuff to underaged girls.
There is no coming back. But from my understanding the first time was just "normal" sexting?

People have sex with their baby in their room - pretty common actually. The baby isn't aware.

Back