Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

He can't fight until he's tested for 6 months.
Forgot. That sucks. Msg is really a mess this year. This is why u shouldn’t stack 2-3 PPV in a row with multiple title fights cuz then ur scrambling for a main event.

he was last tested mid october 2017

he has currently gone longer than any other fighter without being tested

possible reasons

1) left the testing pool

2) they have tried to test him and he has missed tests

3) they know hes getting 4 years so arent fussed

4) something nefarious is going on
I was hoping number 4 wasn't a possibility

Do other fighters stop getting tested while they're waiting for a verdict/punishment?

He doesnt have the bones(no pun) to carry that much weight effectively -- unlike Arthur and Chandler . His advantage (aside from giving opponents hack eye exams) is that his frame allows for attacks at odd angles from long range all with speed -- in that video he just looks stiff and slow.

i could be wrong but heavyweight jones probably will not be as dynamic as lhw jones -- and still wont have one punch ko ability

Do other fighters stop getting tested while they're waiting for a verdict/punishment?

I'm honestly not sure but he's definitely not fighting at 230. It's got to be Max vs Ortega or Gsp vs ???

i want jones to win his first hw fight by brutal one shot ko, leading him to believe that he is actually a power puncher, then gets ko'ed several times.

its really inconsistent to be honest. on the whole yes, but theres some have gone long periods without, others that have been tested throughout.

I'm honestly not sure but he's definitely not fighting at 230. It's got to be Max vs Ortega or Gsp vs ???

its really inconsistent to be honest. on the whole yes, but theres some have gone long periods without, others that have been tested throughout.

{<huh}

Are you sure you arent confusing with when fighters leave the pool? AFAIK, jon jones has never left the pool. So this 6 months rule wouldnt apply to him.

Not enough oil in the first vid, imo.
Also how the hell has he not been getting tested?

Looks like Conor training boxing
ezgif-2-4bf6d935ad.gif

Looking huge compared to his trainer. They dont even look the same species:

Then replies to a fan on twitter:

There is no other reason for him to single out that tweet and reply to that guy. There were hundreds of other replies to the training video and this is the one he focus on to put out there?

<DCrying><GSPWoah>

Wow. So popular with his teammates he has to train in his own garage.

taking it seriously? all you need to do is watch it, with your eyes, and see a 6 foot 4 man with freakishly long arms fuck up a dunk

Ball slipped out of his hands. Happens to the best of them.

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Who cares about one punch ko power? His ability to overwhelm opposition is key.

He doesn’t have that one shot blow the opponent up power.
But man does he dish out some brutal punishment.

Too bad a certain someone’s already reserved that big brock payday he used to have wet dreams about

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I am happy that somebody's dream came true.. the one he had here:

kgpgrfeqgaakhms47fki.jpg

STILL NO USADA TEST SINCE NOVEMBER 2017

<36>

That is literally unbelievable.

USADA is actively avoiding testing him, despite his long history of test failures and suspicious results, because the UFC wants him in the cage.

Back