Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

That is literally unbelievable.

USADA is actively avoiding testing him, despite his long history of test failures and suspicious results, because the UFC wants him in the cage.

yup in 2021

idk if you are serious or not, but jones actually helps out even amateurs over there at Jackson wink, and you do realize these dudes are having 3-4 workouts a day right? this dude is hitting pads late night at his cribs and you bring up some nonsense about his popularity with his teammates? are you alright?

Nobody likes Jon Jones. Especially not his training partners.

Hey bud, would you mind not spamming the thread with the same fucking "2021" post 97 times?

No one cares that you think and want Jon to be banned until then. You have zero facts that is what the reality will be. It could be, or he could be fighting before the year is over.

But I think at this point we all get it loud and clear, you believe he will be banned until 2021.

as a repeat offened 4 years is the punishment.

I post it 197 times to be anyone who thinks jon jones will fight tomorrow in a title fight.

Who cares? This guy has tarnished his career so badly with his outside the cage behaviour that he isn't even relevant anymore.

People try to pretend that Jon Jones isn't the greatest of all time, give me a break. Personally, I think the guy is garbage as far as the sport goes and as a role model or anything of that nature, however, I fully recognize his talent and that he really hasn't been beaten. He will haunt DC for all of his days. He's going to come back at HW and beat him clean. This is the only way I see DC losing to Brock, mental fuckery due to another JBJ loss.

JBJ has the reach of a giraffe, even those uppercuts are seemingly thrown from a different area code

People try to pretend that Jon Jones isn't the greatest of all time, give me a break. Personally, I think the guy is garbage as far as the sport goes and as a role model or anything of that nature, however, I fully recognize his talent and that he really hasn't been beaten. He will haunt DC for all of his days. He's going to come back at HW and beat him clean. This is the only way I see DC losing to Brock, mental fuckery due to another JBJ loss.

No disrespect, but that is the entire premise of the argument. We don't know what he looks like clean. Unless you are one of those "it was tainted supplements" believers, which no one really is. Those are just Jones fanboys/trolls trying to piss off the DC crowd.

The way I look at it is Jones could easily have lost to Gus or DC had he been clean. We don't know and never will. We do know he's been suspended twice due to PEDs though. That for me, is enough to not consider him a GOAT.

Longest reach in the division.......drilling uppercuts and hooks......the fuck teach this guy a jab and a solid straight, he could easily win fights off fucking 1-2s. Always bothered me he never learned a proper jab, it would be so hard for fighters to negate. Instead he just uses his reach to paw eyes.

no heat on any of those punches. unexplosive, unathletic

2gt3g5v.jpg
That jump IS so weak holy shit

idk if you are serious or not, but jones actually helps out even amateurs over there at Jackson wink, and you do realize these dudes are having 3-4 workouts a day right? this dude is hitting pads late night at his cribs and you bring up some nonsense about his popularity with his teammates? are you alright?
hahahaha, like jones would be training regularly

Good to see he is keeping busy, but can only really care if he is released to fight.

hope he makes it back. Hope he fights Gus at heavyweight and royally and totally fucks Gus' world to pieces
wow, is this some alternate reality thing I'm not into?

He looks like he’s had a long layoff and a few holidays

He hasn't been tested since he got caught which is corrupt as fuck. Dude is trying to take so much steroids the test kit can't cope with it and it comes back inconclusive.

@dimspace can we confirm that he hasn't been tested all this time? And if so, can we shed some light onto the reasoning behind that?[/QUOTE
The UFC is certainly not happy with Jones' failures. They have few bankable stars. But once you are caught it is too risky to cover it up. I was surprised that they covered up the Anderson failure pre the Diaz fight to ensure that money fight happened but it has to come out.

Everyone knows that any more Jones failures are getting into lifetime ban territory and no one wants that who is making money off him. So the best way to not have him fail is to not test him. I am sure quietly he has been let know that they will not focus on him for some time as they want to avoid another "accidental" failure.

Amazing what Jon has accomplished with just such mediocre boxing.
Why? Jones style does not rely on boxing at all.

Thank you for clearing that up. The perfect poster for the info.
just to look at it deeper.. ive extracted from my data test sessions by month for all champions and former champions, and highlighted the longest period they have gone without being tested

DkqzvjkX4AAyQIz

on the whole the longest is about 3 months with few exceptions

Whittaker went six months in late 2017 through to early this year

Ronda went 6 months in 2016 (if you actually look at Ronda's test history she was only actually tested 4 months in 2016 and thats it)

Aldo went 5 months in late 2016

Rockhold is currently at 5 months

Jones is at 9 months

Back